Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on March 5, 2014
This white cover is soft and protects my tablet, yet slim and not bulky. This is my second one. I had my original for two years and noticed after taking it hiking through red clay dirt that it was not as bright white as it had been. I would highly recommend this product.
on September 15, 2013
I love this cover in as much as it gives really good grip, looks nice and clean and is easy to wash. I also feel it protects the tablet as well as any cover out that I've had. That said, and I know it's silicone but it dounles the weight. Obvious but comes back to haunt you at times.
on August 1, 2013
When I first saw this case, I was instantly attracted to it, due to its nice, clean look. However, it doesn't look nearly as nice person. Still, it provides good protection overall, just wasn't as great as I was expecting
on October 30, 2012
After some research for my N7 case, I decided to go with Amzer's TPU case. I ordered it white. Very clean and hope it stays that way, but from feeling the hard yet smooth texture of this case, I am positive that it would retain its quality.

All cutouts for the speaker, mic, buttons, etc are there. Perfect fit. Absolutely nothing wrong for what its designed for.
on December 1, 2012
Pretty firm fit on my Nexus 7 on the corners, but the sides are a bit loose. Not a problem since the sides are tightly fit in place.
Like the texture of the cover and the smooth hard plastic. Great cover! 4/5 stars.
on May 1, 2013
It's a case that's slim and flexible. Just what I wanted. No complaints. I got the white one and the cover is nice and clean with no markings.
on January 23, 2013
Completely satisfied about this product! too few colors to choose from. it fit perfectly nexus 7 design. I recomend it
on June 30, 2013
very good product for the money, wish it has more wipe-able surface but is has a nice snug fit and not bulky
on July 23, 2014
Performs as I hoped. Light weight, protects my ASUS and still doing its job after almost 2 years.