Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Amzer AMZ94661 Soft Silicone Jelly Skin Fit Case Cover for 10.1-Inch Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N8000/GT-N8013 - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Black
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 5, 2012
First the basics:
--case fits perfect with all openings lined up correctly
--timely delivery
--good quality material

Personally:
The back design is attractive, but much smoother than I would like. I would have preferred something with a better "grip." When I set the tablet on bent knees, I've got to hold on to it or it just immediately slides down my legs. Since this is my first cover of this type, it might be what they all do.
For the price, I was expecting something a little thicker. It does adequately protect the tablet, though. The "bumper" style corners give it a bit of added protection.
on January 10, 2013
The price is ok for the quality. However, if you expect a good fit to your device, this is not for you.

- The cover is not neatly fit to the tablet, there is space between the cover and the table (about 1mm). This space will let dust crawl into and scratch your device easily.
- The thickness on tablet surface (about 3mm) will prevent you from using the S Pen naturally
on November 20, 2012
This case does exactly what it claims to do - covers the back and edges of your new tablet with a silicone case and keeps those minor dings from being a big deal. As a clumsy person, I found this product to be pretty helpful. I may swap to a case with a cover for the front, but that's not this case's fault, it's my terrible tendency to spill things.
on March 4, 2014
Based on the pictures, I thought this was the same cover I had purchased for my galaxy 3 phone, a silicone cover with a hard cover that slips over it, when I looked at the pictures it appeared to be that type of cover. The cover is actually a one piece silicone only slip on cover.
Let's get to it, the cover fit my Galaxy Note 10.1 perfectly and was a good snug fit. it gave me a bit more bulk making it easier to handle and all of the openings were in the right location. My note is not the new 2014 version, but the model prior if that helps anyone. It does offer some level of protection and it feels fine in my hands. I think I would have felt better had it been a few dollars cheaper, but still not a bad value at all.
on October 30, 2013
Not sure what the drawbacks are that a few folks have posted. This skin does exactly what it claims to do and it does it perfectly! Snug fit without being difficult to install. All the holes for speakers, camera lenses, and charging port line up like they should. All at a surprisingly low price. You get more than you pay for, for sure.
on October 3, 2012
Case fits great, all the holes are lined up perfectly, and it protects my new investment well. The case was a little slicker than other cases I have had of this type when I first received it, but is tackier now with a little use which makes it easier to hold on to.
on January 6, 2014
The material is nice but does pick up fuzz/dust etc.. Comes right off though but it kinda annoys me. It fits well and is near perfect alignment for speakers and buttons. However, the cuts may not be perfect. For instance the cutout for my IR blaster is near perfect except that the cut was not clean. I was able to make it look perfect with an exacto knife ..
on September 13, 2013
It's ridiculous to think this will be off by millimeters. It fits my Note 10.1 just fine and is light enough to be a great protection for a tablet investment.
on December 10, 2012
I love how the fitment was for the mold, not too tight, but not so loose that it would just slip out of the edges through handling. It does double the tablet's thickness (maybe 2.5x times the thickness), but it's ok since holding a bare tablet can cramp up your hands, so having a thicker tablet to hold on to will relieve some of the stress. The texture is great, only if it's remains clean and free from dust, clean it often so that the exterior doesnt become too slick. A wet sponge (you can take off the cover from the tablet of course) will keep the surface from collecting too much dust and particles. I treat it like a table tennis rubber paddle (see care for ping pong paddles) to make it last and feel tacky for years of non-slip use. All the cut-outs line up and I would recommend this to anyone that uses their tablet a lot. I would also mention that this tablet is too thick to be placed into a docking station. So be mindful of that. I'm not a guy that love accessories, but this one is a must-have. The thickness is good enough that you can put this face-down on a table and it will keep the screen from being scratched up, so you dont need a screen protector shield (I'm not a fan of them). If anything, I'm a purist when it comes to keeping the tablet as raw as possible, so if I need to sell it, it will feel as if it came out of the box unused. This is one of the best cases to use. Easy to clean (since you can just take it off and just hand-wash in the sink and let it air-dry). The black doesnt stay black if you carry it around and you have a dusty environment it's a magnet for dust, I would get a different color.
on December 1, 2015
This case has kept my Galaxy completely covered! I was nervouse when I dropped it from a subsantial distance (about 4 feet in the air) and it bounced on an edge. Picked it up... PHEW!! It was like a drop didnt happen at all.