5.0 out of 5 stars inspiring, December 18, 2011
This review is from: An A-Z of Visual Ideas: How to Solve Any Creative Brief (Paperback)
I bought it at the MoMa Design Store, meant to be a present...I couldn't give it away though, love it too much. That's why I find myself here on amazon to buy another copy for my friend. I think it's very inspiring and helps to find expression for creativity. It's all about ideas...finding them, uncovering them, and how to optimize them. Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars fresh ideas of ideas, January 10, 2012
I loved the organization of this book - simple and to the point, but the best thing about it is the Examples.. wow. They aren't the same/similar ones you see in many design books - they push the ideas and aren't afraid to choose examples that are a bit edgy. It is mainly a book dealing with 2-D. I Would have liked to have seen more thinking through 3-D space and the development of objects as well as ideas about visualizations of information and systems - but for a start - it is a well conceived book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, February 20, 2013
Ordered this book for class. It's probably the only textbook that I have enjoyed reading. I'm definitely keeping this one

An A-Z of Visual Ideas: How to Solve Any Creative Brief
An A-Z of Visual Ideas: How to Solve Any Creative Brief by John Ingledew (Paperback - October 19, 2011)
$30.00 $19.39