5.0 out of 5 stars An Island No More
If you want a great page turner this is it!! The charcters are people you would want to be friends with and help on their journey. .I wanted to hug Maggie and cheer her on. Seth is just the right man for Maggie to help her deal with her past and future. Scary but exciting. Highly reccomend!!
Published on February 16, 2012 by Sandy

3.0 out of 5 stars WARNING TO POTENTIAL EBOOK BUYERS
I purchased this e-book and read until the content just stopped. It ended mid-sentence and before the story was fully wrapped up. Even though it said it was at 100%, I'm going to guess it was really closer to 90% done. Now I have to try to find a copy at the library to see how it ends! Thankfully Amazon did refund my purchase price.
Published on May 8, 2012 by Daily Reader

5.0 out of 5 stars An Island No More, February 16, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Mystery on the shores of Lake Michigan, February 7, 2012
This review is from: An Island No More (Paperback)
This is a page turning suspenseful book full of twists and courage. Maggie Meehan, a college professor, is a modern day independent woman. It's this independent streak that's almost her downfall. An old flame enters her life, and at the same time an evil fiend is stalking her and her daughter. The plot is so exciting, it's hard to stop reading. Maggie's character is so determined to survive, you just have to love her. This is a book that will catch your interest and make you want to read all in one setting. It's a fun read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cast of characters, March 19, 2012
This review is from: An Island No More (Paperback)
I've read other Casey Clifford novels and always love the characters. But I'm especially fond of Maggie, a college professor who writes novels, too--and one's hit the bestseller list. (Kind of an homage to Carolyn Heilbrun, aka Amanda Cross.) The college campus atmosphere immediately captured my attention and what looks like dreary academic politics is actually a much more sinister threat. Actually, Maggie is in trouble on many fronts, including a tenure battle, a scary student, a really awful ex-husband, murders on campus, and a health challenge. But the glimmers of light are a teenage daughter and the return of an old flame, Seth. This is definitely a page turner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Romance and Murder - a GREAT Combo!!!, July 30, 2012
This review is from: An Island No More (Paperback)
Casey Clifford out did herself with this book. It kept me in suspense, I feel in love with the characters, it was action-packed, and I was surprised by the ending. Her writing style brought me into the book where I felt as though I was part of every page-turning event. Another great summer read and I'm not surprised that she is an award winning author. Thank you for sharing your talents!

5.0 out of 5 stars This Novel Had It All, February 4, 2013
This review is from: An Island No More (Kindle Edition)
Casey Clifford knows how to hook readers from the get-go and keep them dangling until the very end.

Her characters are three-dimensional, the plot is unpredictable, and she kept me guessing "who did it?" until the every end. She wove a tender love story into a tale of suspense and made both quite believable. The little details--things that most authors wouldn't bother to include--made the story pop to life. Peanut butter cup wrappers, indeed!

I already have more of Casey's book and can't wait to start the next one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Spine-tingling romantic suspense, March 18, 2012
This review is from: An Island No More (Kindle Edition)
I am a fan of Casey Clifford's and she's done it again with this book. She kept me guessing until almost the end, and even once I knew the `who', the action was so gripping and intense I couldn't stop reading just to see how the villain was taken down. I enjoyed getting to know the characters and the great family dynamic portrayed as the story progressed. Clifford is such a master at the shiver-inducing, chilling villain, if you haven't tried any of her books yet, I recommend you pick one up today!

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, January 12, 2014
Reviewed by Aubrey
Book provided by the publisher for review
Review originally posted at Romancing the Book

Once I started reading this novel I couldn’t put it down. I wanted to know who was haunting the heroine and her loved ones. I was kept guessing right till the end. I was amazed at the ability of the author to make everyone a suspect even the good guys.

Maggie Meehan is the heroine and a strong one at that. She is extremely independent almost to a fault. Throughout the novel you see how she learns to let loose and not be wound so tight. Maggie learns who she can trust and who she can’t. People who were her allies before become stronger ones as her life becomes something from one of the stories her students would write in her creative writing classes. Each day she gets closer to Seth but at the same time she also becomes less secure in her surroundings. Seth and Maggie need to find out who is behind all the vandalism and prank calls. Not to mention why they are related to many murders in and around College towns.

I really enjoyed the writing in this novel. It was clean and concise. I loved that it was set in and around a University setting. I also like to see a single mother finally finding love in the end. I would recommend the novel to others without a doubt.

3.0 out of 5 stars WARNING TO POTENTIAL EBOOK BUYERS, May 8, 2012
Daily Reader (Sneads Ferry, NC USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars An Island No More, March 30, 2012
This review is from: An Island No More (Kindle Edition)
An Island No More is an interesting and fun book to read. The characters are well developed and become your friends or enemies. I looked forward to reading it and wanted more when it ended. I really liked the ending. It left room for Casey Clifford to continue using the same characters to write another book. I would surely enjoy a sequel.

5.0 out of 5 stars An Island No More, April 2, 2012
This review is from: An Island No More (Paperback)
I thoroughly enjoyed the suspense that this exciting book offered. It really kept me guessing. I usually read before I go to bed and I found this book to be such a page turner that I had a string of long nights. If you like a combination romance and suspense, this book is for you!

An Island No More