Trauma 1 Season 2009
Amazon Instant Video
1. Pilot The new ensemble drama series "Trauma" premieres - "Trauma" is an intense, action-packed look at one of the most dangerous medical professions in the world: first responder paramedics.
2. All's Fair A street fair turns disastrous and lives hang in the balance.
3. Bad Day at Work An intense hostage situation hits close to home for Boone.
4. Stuck An explosion at a Chinese restaurant puts lives in the balance and exposes a secret.
5. Masquerade It's Halloween time in San Francisco and anything can happen.
6. Home Court A routine shift takes a dangerous turn.
7. That Fragile Hour Do the right thing?
8. M'aidez A boat crash brings chaos to a joyous occasion.
9. Going Home Thanksgiving plans are put on hold when an airplane is forced down.
10. Blue Balloon Boone and Marisa each encounter a day worth forgetting while Glenn steps up to his partner.
11. Tunnel Vision Nancy's fear puts her patient at risk as Boone must make a tough call.
12. Protocol A routine call takes a turn for the worse.
13. 13 Rabbit is back in the field and Glenn pays his dues.
14. Targets San Francisco is under siege and no one is safe.
15. Scope of Practice Nancy takes drastic measures and puts her career in jeopardy.
16. Frequent Fliers The new boss shakes things up -- Richard Kind Guest Stars.
17. Sweet Jane What's the strangest call you've been on?
18. Crossed Wires A communications breakdown throws everyone into chaos.
An NBC Sneak Peek: Trauma Get a behind the scenes look at the new NBC drama "Trauma,"the first high-octane medical drama series to live exclusively in the field where the real action is.
This was short-lived, not for everyone, but I enjoyed it enough to want to own it. The helicopter crash at the start of the first episode is amazing. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Jane Austen
God I loved the drama. I thought that some of the openning seans were mineblowing as to some of the action that occured. I must find out if there are more seasons out therePublished 1 month ago by CHARLIE HUBERT
action all the way through. I can't believe there is only one season. I loved itPublished 3 months ago by nurse2day
Maybe it is because my husband works in ems but we love the show. Not sure why they ever stopped making it.Published 6 months ago by Anna L Terwilliger