Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on December 2, 2011
So I only wanted them to see how the minecraft 3d was. Well it is really cool. Not perfect but cool. the errors are in game errors not the glasses. Then i watch some videos on youtube with the glasses and it was EPIC. Best of all the price is really good so just buy'emm!
on April 25, 2013
Not for viewing anaglyph 3D movies. Sellers should state this clearly in the description of these glasses. Left side lens (red) is too dark. This makes them irritating to use. Not worth paying the shipping to send them back. Live and learn. Don't waste your money. And ZERO STARS for 3Dstereo for blasting other sellers for not selling real Pro-Ana glasses then turning around and selling me this crap. Don't bother responding to this review.
on April 27, 2010
I had a video game that could display the graphics in 3D. I didn't know how deeply I'd go into 3D images such as movies on the Internet, etc, so I opted for an inexpensive pair of anaglyph glasses.

The red and blue film is set in white cardboard. You wrap the temple pieces around both ears and you are good to go. There was some slight ghosting on some of the applications I viewed these glasses through but nothing really bad. I suspect that the ghosting was more due to the primary images being slightly off in color rather than the fault of the glasses.

For something almost less than a buck, these glasses should suit your needs for general red/blue 3D viewing. There are some complaints about these units being somewhat flimsy but you get what you pay for, so expectations for these glasses may be somewhat unreasonable considering the price point of these things.
0Comment6 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 9, 2014
Item snapped and broke in two not long after getting them. Was refunded.
on November 2, 2010
It's red and blue 3D glasses. Not durable because they're paper frames and film "lenses", but they work perfectly and they're a dollar, so you get what you pay for...which is fine with me in this case.

NOTE:
Red and blue best for: RGB on-screen graphics
Red and cyan best for: CMYK print

If you want better construction, simply spend a little more and get a plastic frame pair. Otherwise appreciate it for what it is. Therefore, this is 5/5!
on April 29, 2014
Constructing a 3D image using an image program requires frequent donning and removal of glasses. Eventually, I put too much stress on one of the ears and it broke off easily. I searched for and found the remnants, which consisted of a tiny piece of plastic about five centimeters square. The glasses are simply too fragile where the ear connects to the rest of the glass.
on February 7, 2015
the Cyan part is good, but the red part of the glasses does not work as well as i had hoped. When you close your right eye (the cyan eye), what you see in the red are two images, (assuming one is watching a red/cyan video) leftover from the cyan video. you can see the video in 3D, but there is a ghost "shadow" on the video as you watch it with these glasses.
on December 10, 2014
Worked really well for Minecraft and other old-style red-cyan 3D media.
Colors are a bit muted (which is usual)
Ghosting was minimal.
Couldn't wear them too long or it messed with my eyes/brain when I took them off. I do fine with new-style polarized 3D, but apparently not with these (not the fault of the product, just the technology.)
on February 14, 2013
You will be amazed at how many web sites there are with collections of 3D format images. There are even some movies on YouTube. I was always annoyed at the cardboard cutouts with colored cellophane throwaway glasses I had access to in the past. These are ok. (Viewmaster slide conversions are a hoot.)
on July 24, 2014
I received the glasses 3 weeks later. If I know they are from Hongkong, I would not order. The legs looked in bad condition one of them is broken. The black part has bad smell. Not worth the price and I have to buy another one. What a pity!

See 1 answered question