Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on October 4, 2011
I want to say this is awesome to own because of all the history involved in post-season disappoinments for both teams and being to able to see Barry Bonds at his most awesome...But I can't call this this a perfect set, fo one simple reason...NO BONUS footage available...So don't expect a single highlight from any of the Angels prior playoff series or any post-game footage from the previous clinchers...Which to me is a big dissapointment because the World Series is not just about one series but other games and moments. I would have liked to have seen the playoff clinchers included also the big innings in the Yankees and Twins series...Also maybe some parade coverage and post-game interviews from the other series wins...The pluses are the radio play by play which is highlighted by the late Rory Markas voice and there is pre-game and post-game coverage for each game which is different from other boxed set of Pro games series...The games don't just start with first pich and no set up and they don't end all of a sudden as well...So if you are a big Angels fan definetly get this but don't expect every great memory to be included from their post season run...And if anyone thinks I shouldn't expect this MLB has included bonus footage on most if not all of their box sets including older series where you would think such footage was lost to time...But this sets is from 2002 so there is plenty of footage available...
on January 15, 2013
My boyfriend had been wanting this for awhile and was really excited to receive it for Christmas. It comes in seven single disks-each one representing a game in the World Series that year. Being an Amazon Prime member, I received it very quickly, and was very satisfied with this purchase.
on February 23, 2014
This is the DVD collection to have of this great World Series. Every game is on individually cased DVD's with complete summary stats on inside and outside back cover. I am a Ben Weber fan (he grew up in my neighborhood) and I can go directly to every inning he pitches without having to search an entire DVD or set. Highly recommended. Excellent quality sound and video.
on March 9, 2014
Packaged very well, detailed inning by inning on the CD case and good to excellent video and audio feeds. I just hope for 2014 to be year of the Angels so I can actually attend and experience firsthand what that experience must of been like.
on August 7, 2014
As a Giants fan, I purchased this item to complete my collection of the three world series collections from this century. Unfortunately the 2002 collection only has the FOX TV announcers and the Angels radio broadcast, No Giants radio broadcast. The 2010 and 2012 collections had a choice of TV broadcast or the radio broadcast for both teams. The picture quality was not great. It reminded me of my old video tapes.
on August 5, 2013
I am pretty sure I made wife of the year finding this for my husband. He loves the Angels and always makes a comment around World Series time how the Angels never released their World Series games on DVD. So when he opened this he was very happy! Thank you!
on June 17, 2013
Awesome and fantastic. Well worth the money! I would definitely recommend it to those sports fans of the SF giants !
on January 27, 2012
Fantastic Set! I've been waiting for A&E to finally put this WS out on the market. Love that I can listen to Marcus/Smith instead of having to suffer the horrible ramblings of Tim McCarver and the boring calls of Joe Buck. The Radio feed is a little jumpy here and there based on the editing, but it's fine because it syncs with the game perfectly which is all I could ask for. I actually listened to the radio feed during the real games but had to deal with that 3 second tv delay. Each and every disc cover has the entire box score, inning summaries and notable milestones from each game. It doesn't have locker room celebrations but that's cool, I was smart enough to record all that on local SoCal stations back when it happened anyway. I recommend this to all Angel Fans!
on December 30, 2011
This was like I was there again. It brought tears to my eyes and joy to my heart. I was transported to my favorite team's crowning achievement! It was so great, and a reasonable price! I think I will go and watch it again, right now!
on May 17, 2015