Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on May 4, 2015
This watch is awesome... I mean like really really super awesome and its HUGE I love a good meaty watch. This is my second oulm watch and it will not be the last. I used to be a major watch snob not that I wore a rolex or anything but if it was a fashion watch I wouldnt even think of wearing it. "What do you mean the sub dials are painted on !!!" who cares these babies are cheep as chips and look like they cost a mint. Everywhere I go people comment on my watch, oooh and the envy its like being king watch guy or something. These watches are great don't hesitate to get one...or three at these prices you cant get better
on February 22, 2016
One of kind..it watches perfectly synchronised compass..mine works well on basic north .south function's and in between.. temp..more body temp, than air temp ..yet responsive.. LOOK? thats where the rubber meet's the road.. 12's of compliments... nice and MASSIVE..the way i like them..with a good STRONG, strap..Perhaps not for everyone.. but for me? YAYx4
on April 1, 2016
So I got this watch thinking that the worst that could happen is I'm out 8 bucks. I just got the watch in the mail today and I am soo happy! All 4 items on the watch work too. (2 clocks, a compass and a temperature gauge in Celsius) This is a nice, sturdy watch for men or women. It is NOT feminine at all but I still like it.
review image
on May 15, 2014
This is a cool timepiece and the price is spectacular.For the price of a cheap Wal-Mart you get a soft leather band and no disappointments. Good for those with a large wrist as well. The strap is more than ample.
on June 14, 2014
I have a pretty extensive watch collection and out of all of them that I wear even including my Daytona Rolex or my gear 1-2 this one catches more eyes then those watches it's a great but the thermostat and compass aren't very accurate but you don't really get this kind of watch to go treasure hunting Hunting do you?
on December 26, 2014
HUGE watch! Bigger than I expected. I bought it for my son and he likes it and wears it, but it's so big. Everything on it works fine and he likes the extra features, compass and temperature gauge. I wouldn't buy this again, just because it's so gigantic, but I'm sure it's a conversation starter.
on January 8, 2015
Its okay. The watch is pretty large so be sure you know you are buying a huge size wrist watch.
I believe there's something that says it but the large watch has 3 small inner dials are nonfunctional and only for show.
on November 30, 2013
The watch didn't work when I got it, The small watch on the left was half working and the big one wasn't working at all. I had to return it.
on July 23, 2015
It is big and heavy. The four buttons on the sides are just spring loaded and go to nothing...just decorations. The temp dial is in centigrade and small and hard to read as is the little compass. I instead bought a much larger compass and a temp gauge in Fahrenheit, and put on another watch band.
on July 23, 2015
I get lots of looks and compliments on the style of this watch. Many faux buttons, but I don't care, I don't like too many functions on watches, I like big faces! I'm a big guy. If you want a watch that has 10 functions, don't get it. If you want a rugged looking and stylish watch, you can't beat this for the price.

See 1 answered question