5.0 out of 5 stars Top Notch!!
Published on June 17, 2012 by Jane

2.0 out of 5 stars Only got so far....
I started playing this game and was really enjoying it even though it is pretty simple. I can't finish because I get to a place (twice) and the item (after looking at cheats online) is not available. I have reinstalled the game and it still isn't there. Very frustrating since I payed for the game after enjoying the free 30 minutes.
Published 22 months ago by GrammiPammi

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Notch!!, June 17, 2012
This review is from: Ghost Encounters: Deadwood [Download] (Software Download)
I just played this game from the beginning to the end on Wild Tangent, through HP Games that comes free with my computer. Happily it took me all day to play this game and I thoroughly enjoyed playing it. This game is superbly executed with all the interactions and challenging scenes. This is definitely a long game and there are surprises throughout the game. The mini puzzles are great. I would recommend anyone who liked House of 1000 doors 1 & 2, to get this game because it is on the same level. Great Game!!!I intend to purchase this the first chance I get. I can only play the entire game on Wild Tangent once, and I would love to play it again, so I am going to purchase this game; ASAP!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice hidden object/adventure game, June 26, 2012
This review is from: Ghost Encounters: Deadwood [Download] (Software Download)
Good graphics,always enjoy voice acting, in casual mode hint button recharges fairly fast, interesting story line, challenging puzzle with "skip" if needed. The hint button is only for the hidden object parts of the game but in casual mode it was not a problem figuring out what to do next. There is also a "walkthrough" available on line if needed. Good value for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Balance is just right, July 3, 2012
This review is from: Ghost Encounters: Deadwood [Download] (Software Download)
This game is just as the previous reviewer stated. Long enough, just the right balance of hidden objects and puzzles and the puzzles were not too easy. I disagree with the opinion that this would be good for a child, maybe a teenager but I do not think a child could get through it but I did play the advanced option, which is an option I wish all games had. I agree with the comparison to 1000 doors series. Good game, worth the money it takes to buy it. You won't be disappointed.

2.0 out of 5 stars Only got so far...., October 8, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Good game, July 17, 2012
This review is from: Ghost Encounters: Deadwood [Download] (Software Download)
Interesting story and long enough play time, but a bit repetitive (not very many different locations) enjoyable HO game. Worth a full price purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars never downloaded, January 4, 2013
This review is from: Ghost Encounters: Deadwood [Download] (Software Download)
I tried over and over to get this to download, without success. Amazon was really great about helping me out, they answered my email right away with some helpful ideas, but in the end I have to email the game provider and got nowhere. they will not help. Note: not amazon's fault.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine game for the casual gamer, February 22, 2013
This review is from: Ghost Encounters: Deadwood [Download] (Software Download)
I can honestly say that I have gotten my money's worth of entertainment from this game. It is great for casual gaming if you like solving mysteries and finding hidden objects. The art work of the game is about average for the genre, the story a little better than average. Overall it was worth the couple of bucks investment.

5.0 out of 5 stars from dward2270, February 6, 2013
This review is from: Ghost Encounters: Deadwood [Download] (Software Download)
Good graphics and story line. A surprise plot twist. Challenging game. Recommend it to hidden object enthusiasts.
A good buy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor picture quality, January 28, 2013
This review is from: Ghost Encounters: Deadwood [Download] (Software Download)
When the pictures are so dark its hard to identify objects all the fun is gone. Its not my computer screen because many other games work just fine.

2.0 out of 5 stars No directions! Can be very frustrating., January 11, 2013
This review is from: Ghost Encounters: Deadwood [Download] (Software Download)
This game looked interesting but there are no directions AT ALL so you kind of fumble through it. I have not given up even though I have gotten stuck with no idea what to do next. You need to take notes so you can remember what you are missing and how to get back to different places. The help button only lets you end the game or continue. BTW, I have done lots and lots of HO games so it's not like this is my first. Not well thought through.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›