Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: SOA Sons of Anarchy Reaper Crew Fitted Baseball Cap Hat (Adult Large/X-Large)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size Name: Adult Large/X-Large|Change

on October 28, 2012
I watched the SOA seasons over the last few weeks and was hooked. I saw the hat that Jax wore that stated "Reaper Crew". Of course I had to have one. I found this one which is a flexfit hat with Reaper Crew on the backside. I wear it everywhere now and have gotten quite a few compliments. The price is good but the shipping cost puts it in a range that causes you to question whether or not to get it. I am fully satisfied and when this gets worn out, I will get another. The shipping time was AWESOME!!! I ordered this hat on Thursday and had it by that Saturday. Quick shipping, great product, great quality. I would definitely recommend this product.
on February 3, 2016
Fits well. light, doesn't constrict the head. Normally to get this hat you need to:
1. Prospect for a year
A. Plunge Piney's toilet
B. Steal an ambulance
C. Lose a fixed boxing match
D. Let Clay bang your girl for revenge
E. Get stabbed by some angry Irish guy
F. Get voted into the club by a bunch of outlaws after you die, because, really, if you were voted in when alive, you wouldn't get to do all the grunt work that none of them wanted to do.
Here on Amazon they ignore all that and sell it to you, even WITH Prime. Good on all yall
on January 4, 2015
Bought this for my boyfriend. It is now his FAVORITE hat. It is flexible where it should be, was well packaged to prevent bending in shipping, and looks great.
ZERO regrets on this purchase.
I strongly suggest it for fans of SOA.
on July 3, 2013
After seeing the shoddy attempt the FX shop offers of Jax's signature cap I was doubtful I would ever find one that would do the original justice. I mean, if the show's official store offers a crappy substitute, what hope is there, right?!
Well hope is renewed!
This high quality cap is identical to the one Jax wears on the show - black (not navy) with tight, solid "Reaper Crew" white stitching.
The flex fit allows for some range in head size- I got the LG/XL for my hubby who wears a XL helmet and it fits perfect!
He could not be happier with the quality and look of the hat.
Seller was quick to ship and hat was better than advertised.
on July 28, 2014
I like how its very plain except for the "reaper crew" in the back. Its small and subtle, which is what i was looking for. It came pretty quickly and fit pretty well. If i lose my hat, I'll probably just come on back and buy this again....or just look for my hat.
on February 26, 2015
Really wanted this hat but was confused about the sizes. I normally wear a size 7.5 hat, I went with the small/medium and it's really tight on my head.
on September 13, 2015
Bought as a gift for my fiance and it fits great! He normally wears a 7 and 3/8 size hat so I went with the large/x-large size and it fits him perfectly! He said he likes that "it doesn't look gimmicky" because it really is just an all black hat with the stitching on the back. And I love it because.. well, Jax ;)
on May 25, 2015
This is my second time purchasing this hat because it is EXACTLY what I wanted. The first hat was showing signs of wear from daily wearing (no tears just faded) so I decided to replace it and got the same great product! Will most likely order again once this one is fully broken in.
on June 12, 2015
What can I say? I LOVE this hat on my husband, he always has guys ask where he got it, & even led a few of them to buy here..Great quality & perfect fit. This is the same hat worn by Jax on SOA it's hot on him & even hotter on my husband ;-) I'm glad I bought it.
on September 10, 2015
My husband loves this hat! We are both big fans of SOA but prefer more subtle apparel than something that just says "Sons of Anarchy" in huge letters. This "Reaper Crew" cap is just perfect! I would definitely recommend it.