Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on February 10, 2011
I've been using this product for about a week, and I can already see a difference! I actually bought it from Sephora, and I must say it is kind of pricey. My eyebrows are over plucked and don't grow much, even when I try growing them out. I've been using it twice a day (morning and night), and it seems to just soak into your eyebrows which makes applying makeup in the morning easy. No sticky residue or weird texture. So far, the ends of my eyebrows that did not grow at all (towards my temples) are starting to grow in. They're a little patchy and random, but it's hair growth which makes me happy. The rest of my browns that are normally really thin, are starting to look thicker and darker, so it's obvious it's working.

I only gave it three stars because most reviews I read say they use it for about a month, so we'll see where my eyebrows are at then. If the growth continues, then it is totally worth my money :)I say give it a try if you're really unhappy with your brows.
on August 28, 2007
I used this product for one month and I have seen no hair growth in my eyebrows.
on May 19, 2008
I bought this product after hearing a radio d.j. rave about it. I used it day and night for 3 months and nothing. Im so mad I listened to that d.j. and wasted my time and money.
on June 27, 2011
I had hope in this product. Some reviews said that it did nothing. Other reviews said it worked wonders. I came across a review that sounded like my exact situation (overplucked and have been trying to re-grow for years with no results). the most common thing I read among reviews was that it takes time and almost the whole container till you see any growth. I'm at the bottom of the container now and it has been a month. I apply it morning and night and I don't feel like much has changed. I will keep using it till there is literally nothing left but as of right now, unfortunately I'd have to say hasn't really worked for me :(
on April 19, 2012
This product used to be far less than it's selling for now. around 30 bucks... There is a new "advanced" brow serum now that costs 45-50 dollars and it last you a couple weeks at best...
The original serum is being discontinued I believe, it is not carried at Sephora, nor on the Anastasia website. Why this change was made, I don't know, but bumping the price to over 60
dollars is shameful and even though the product works, I will not participate in such inflation.
on March 30, 2011
I'm 70 and my brows were getting a little patchy (like a dog with mange) I've used this for about a month and have noticed a marked improvement.
on August 10, 2009
Its been 4 weeks...I've used it as instructed (2x a day)...and i dont see a difference...maybe just a little difference from not plucking the area im trying to grow back. Not to mention it's a little overpriced for the amount you get...the tube will probably last 6 weeks.
FYI: im in my 20s and have dark, medium-thick hair so I would think I would be the ideal person to try this out on.
on April 28, 2014
I feel as if it worked well but I only had it for a month. I was shocked to see I used it all up. Way too expensive for such a tiny bit.