Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

100%
Format: Paperback|Change

on February 4, 2012
I bought this book on a lark and was amazed at the quality of the wordsmanship.Very interesting.Made me think. Will read anything by this author...
on September 8, 2012
I would expect an author's first major work to feel like a child using words like toys, as so many writer's first published works often do. In Anathema, Chris Twist demonstrates that he is not playing; words are his weapons.
Twist employs as his sword and shield rich, heart-felt characterizations and beautiful, lyrical descriptions. There are pages I wanted to take a red correction pen to again and again, but there were also pages and paragraphs I fell in love with and had to repeat, recite aloud again and again.
Given the way Twist conducts the written melodies of emotion and transformation in Anathema, I have no doubt that Chris Twist is an artist to anticipate in the coming years.
on September 20, 2012
A little pretentious, but ultimately worth reading. Definitely not for the average reader, and I wouldn't call it light reading by any stretch of the imagination. The main characters thought patterns are realistic and well developed.

Needs some more proofing though, there are typos throughout.