5.0 out of 5 stars Well written, concise, excellent organization and pictures
Published on February 17, 2012 by ND Lawyer

3.0 out of 5 stars Pictures are great, info is soso.
Published on June 7, 2012 by Igor

3.0 out of 5 stars Pictures are great, info is soso., June 7, 2012
Igor "Iggs" (Los Angeles, C.A) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Human Anatomy Plus MasteringA&P with eText -- Access Card Package (7th Edition) (Hardcover)
Every chapter is amazing on the pictures and detail of those pictures. However, when it get's to explaining what the parts actually do, then it's a whole other story. Some chapters explain everything in detail, other chapters just say this part follows this part, and that part than comes out here...... and done.... but what do they do??? I guess I'll have to look at the chart for a short hand explanation of the parts.... Half ass'd? A little in my opinion. The PAL 3.0 that came with the book however is GREAT. If anything, I would buy this book again just for that CD alone. I just wish besides having pictures they would also put in interactive movement of body parts for bones/muscles. Would love to be able to click a very specific muscle and see what it's action is. Overall, solid book for memorizing structures and identifying most functions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well written, concise, excellent organization and pictures, February 17, 2012
ND Lawyer (South Bend, IN) - See all my reviews
I have a minimal background in anatomy, and this book makes the subject about as easy to learn as it could possibly be. Yes, it's ridiculously pricey and the book is strangely large, but it is thorough, clearly written, and has many helpful diagrams and photos. In-text references to other concepts often provide a page number where that concept is explained in greater detail. The new vocabulary is presented in an easy to learn manner. Substantively, an excellent text.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, September 28, 2013
Had to send this back after false advertising. The book did not contain the access card as it had advertised.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, October 11, 2011
great book. never need to buy another book. Dr. Timmons is a great professor. This book has several photos and is worth the investment.

2.0 out of 5 stars I rented this text book and am very disappointed with the quality, November 23, 2014
I rented this text book and am very disappointed with the quality. There is writing throughout the entire text. My course is a combined anatomy and physiology course so I would need this book for an additional semester but after scanning ahead I may have to ask the company to switch out my copy. I understand the convenience of writing in your book (and props to this person who actually read the whole thing!) but please BUY your text book if you plan to write in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Transaction, August 6, 2014
Still using this text. Came with the access code which I didn't use, so I don't know if it was expired. Also came with a interactive DVD for acing my practical. So much more than I anticipated with transaction! Another great quality was the atlas it was paired with. Overall I was extremely impressed and the text was delivered earlier than expected. Will use seller again. Recommended!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Had everything plus more than the bound version., July 7, 2014
Had everything plus more than the bound version.

One of the best done Human Anatomy books I have seen. In fact as a tutor I have kept this book and use it as a reference.
There were 6 or 7 sections that are difficult to read for students who have no previous anatomy.

All and all I would recommend this book over any other (6 textbooks) Anatomy textbooks we have used.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, June 4, 2014
I'm kind of disappointed because this is just the text book. I specifically wanted the book with DVD and other components, which I thought would come with the book since it had that in the description. I'm unable to send the book back to exchange because the company did not put a return slip or a receipt for that matter in the box. Very disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Course required this book, January 16, 2014
great seller, the book was as described, it came on time. This was for a college course requirement so I needed it before the class started. The price was excellent so it makes it more affordable when purchasing many books. It was packed well and in great shape when it arrived

5.0 out of 5 stars shipped quickly, December 4, 2013
a great way to buy a text book for the colege kid. Same as the one offered in the school bookstore at a good savings.

Human Anatomy Plus MasteringA&P with eText -- Access Card Package (7th Edition)
Used & New from: $69.90