5.0 out of 5 stars VERY HELPFUL!!!
Published on November 23, 2010 by Karen

1.0 out of 5 stars No good for paramedic
It did not help with Paramedic Anatomy and Physiology class. Didn't not give enough details to understand or decipher my textbook.
Published 8 months ago by Jamie

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY HELPFUL!!!, November 23, 2010
I can't express how much of a help this book has been for me. I am taking Anatomy & Physiology which is required for the RN program. This book does not cover everything that is in my textbook, but it does cover the basics, and it is written in a way that I can comprehend it. This book follows the chapters in the same order of my textbook and what I usually do is read the chapter in this book first to understand the basics and then I do the practice tests at the end of the chapter. After I have a good understanding of the material, then I will proceed with my textbook and read the material in it with a better understanding. Also, it helps too if I read the material in this book the night before my class to get a good idea of what the professor will be talking about in his lecture.

My anatomy & physiology class is almost finished and with the help of this book my grades are the following: Quizes-96, 94, 100, 100 and Exams-93, 92, 88, 85. I must admit that science is one of my weaker subjects. In high school I barely passed with a "D". Now I am returning to college to get a degree after many years since high school. Most of my classmates are struggling in Anatomy & Physiology and are wondering how I am doing so well. I continue to remind them to buy this book. Without it, I'd probably be struggling too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Helpful!!, April 28, 2011
This review is from: EZ Anatomy and Physiology, 3rd Edition (Barron's E-Z Series) (Kindle Edition)
This book was a life saver, I wish I had known about it when I started the class. This books really breaks down the material in an easy to read format. It also comes with a ton of multiple choice and alternate answer review questions. Before I purchased this book I was failing the class, I was able to go from a 56 to a 96 with the help of this book. I highly recommend it!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, December 12, 2011
I am in school for physical therapy and needed a brushing up on anatomy before some classes. This book did more then that. It is very easy to read and understand. With the tests at the end of the chapter it makes it easier to learn as well. I am very pleased with my purchase and would recommened this to anybody, a beginner who wants to learn or a more advanced student who needs a refresher.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Real Help, October 10, 2010
This book has help tremendously. It is written in plain terms that anyone can understand, and also defines words for you rather than assume you know what they mean. The practice quizes and tests give you a good idea of how you understand the information. I found that the tests given by my instructor are structured in a similar fasion as the ones found in this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved my grade!!!, November 16, 2011
I'm taking NPB 101: Systemic Physiology at UC Davis. It's a rough course and there's so much material. This is great for review and really helps me prepare for exams. It follows exactly the lesson plan my professors use and I seriously love this book!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS BOOK IS WONDERFUL!!!!, February 21, 2013
I am in Anatomy & Physiology 101 in College. I never took either course in high school so this book has been a tremendous help!!! My teacher is very hard and when it comes to exams and quizzes. She does not give you much of an idea on what to study, so you are expected to know EVERYTHING!!!! My first exam covered Chapters 1 - 5 and the only time I opened my College Textbook was to study diagrams and review questions at the end of each chapter....that's it! I only read this book, completed the test questions at the end of each chapter in this book, studied my class lecture notes and studied the review questions that are on the computer lab. I received an "A" on the exam when the majority of the class failed! All I can say is that this book has been a wonderful tool and I highly recommend it to everyone! It follows my textbook chapter by chapter, terminology is much easier to understand in this book, and I can not say enough good things about it! I will definitely keep using this book through Anatomy 101 and also when I continue into Anatomy 102! Highly, highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Have, June 21, 2012
This book is an asbsolute, hands down, must have for Anatomy & Physiology. I bought it to go along with my textbook, and honestly if you will just learn what is in this book and put it together with the notes from the class you will do fine. This book is 1000x better than the textbook and presents the information in a way that is much easier to understand and retain.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, for general overview of A & P systems, April 14, 2013
Been using this book for my accelerated course of A & P 2. Very helpful in limiting down and highlighting the important points in every section. The quizzes and extra content are very helpful too!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FOR REVIEW!!!, February 14, 2013
This really is a super simple, yet thorough way to go back and refresh your Anat/Physio. There are great tests after each small chapter. I am very, very satisfied and believe that this is going to help me tremendously as I prepare to take the TEAS test.
SO glad I purchased this book! Wish there was one for each subject I need to go back and review... hmmm maybe there is. Think I'll start a search now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, April 8, 2012
I wish I had this book when I first started taking anatomy. It's very easy to read and understand. It has quizzes at the end of each chapter too.

Rate and Discover Movies