Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on January 14, 2012
This book was going for at least 30 bucks more than what we paid for it on here. It came shrinkwrapped with the student access code card, brand new looks unused to us! Was a little leary after reading that someone got a book that was missing a bunch of pages, but this one looks like it was taken off the bookstore shelf and shipped to us!
on April 17, 2014
This gives great explanations in the introductory material, but it is basically information the students can read in their textbooks so I just use it for the laboratory activities. Those are good, however not always as explanatory by themselves. Integrating this is useful.
on February 3, 2014
I ordered the book in the main manual version just like the one on the picture. I instead got the fetal pig version.
Not ok!!!
How can you sell someone something different from what they bought? Like wtf.
When I try to message them they send me an automated email that has nothing to do with how they will resolve my problem
I will definitely not order from rentu again
And I wouldn't advice anyone to either.
on February 17, 2015
Was in great conditions and definitely covers all my needs in class. Thank God I have a reasonable professor who knows the material back and forward so he knows the 8th and the most recent edition to absolutely point out at the differences in class.
on September 8, 2013
I choose 4 stars because overall service is good. Although the book looks a little bit torned and some pages with writen marks, yet I bought it as a used book. Therefore, it is still considered decent condition book. good service.
on December 29, 2012
There was some writing in this book, but it was in pencil and was advertised as having some writing so it was expected, actually I expected it to have more. I liked the material in it better than the text book that goes with it.
on April 29, 2015
This is pretty good lab manual in terms of content. A good compliment to its textbook. What I like about it is that I am able to use it in place of the latest human anatomy manual. The seller shipped the product right away and in great conditions.
on January 31, 2013
The Amazon price was much cheaper than my school's bookstore's price, which was something like $140 new. It's a nicely formatted manual and contains lots of helpful diagrams and charts. It comes with an online access code too which is nice, and access to a virtual cadaver which was helpful.
on August 23, 2013
I probably could have gotten through the class without this book. We barley used it. I would recomend not purchasing until after the first class period and then only one lab partner buy and share it. We only used 2 charts from it the whole semester
on September 18, 2012
I purchased this lab manual for class; despite warnings from the instructor this package included everything I needed including the mastering A&P access codes which are critical to my class. The manual is clearly written and well organized. It goes into sufficient detail so that you can see what is going on in the lab environment without actually being there. It also works well for in class labs as the instructions are simple and easy to follow. I highly recommend this lab manual to anyone trying to learn A&P.