5.0 out of 5 stars Use the Software!!!!
Published on December 8, 2011 by Helen

3.0 out of 5 stars Did not come with a APR Access Code
I received the product but it did not come with the APR 3.0 Code. It came with the McGraw Hill connect code, which worked perfectly. However I need the APR code to access the Case Studies.
Published on February 5, 2012 by Fudge

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Use the Software!!!!, December 8, 2011
Helen (Northern Virgina) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Anatomy & Physiology: The Unity of Form and Function with Connect Plus/LearnSmart 2 Semester Access Card (Includes APR & PhILS Online Access) (Hardcover)
If I was buying this again and had I known about the looseleaf version I might have gone with that one. However, whatever version you get ABSOLUTELY USE THE LEARNSMART SOFTWARE! It has made the entire difference of being able to not only get through A&P but to excel. The site can be confusing and if you don't have a professor that shows you where things are (mine didn't) you need to explore the links and tabs. There are several sections - one with links to other sites like A&P Revealed which come bundled with your access that are invaluable, one for the modules, and in relation to the modules stats and progress information including a quiz feature. Take the time, really it will be worth your effort especially if you are more of a visual or kinisthetic learner. One other note, you can change the date your course ends by clicking the blue link on the module page so it updates where you need to be even if your professor forgets to add sections. As for buying through Amazon, I had some of the pages come loose during the semester (before I got to the chapter) and Amazon was great, they understood I couldn't be without my textbook and shipped me a new one that I exchanged in the packaging they sent - I didn't have to wait for my book to be credited - Thank you Amazon!

3.0 out of 5 stars Did not come with a APR Access Code, February 5, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, fairly easy to read, January 24, 2012
I have just gotten this book for my A&P I class. The connect online is a huge plus because I can read it through my smart phone when out and about. The book has decent pictures and the writing keeps you semi-interested and isn't too bland. Luckily we have a great professor who knows how to teach this course well and doesn't read his powerpoint slides to us.

This book is filled with a lot of information and since I am just beginning I will try and remember to update it once I am completed with the class.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Purchase Ever!, June 17, 2014
I am so proud of this purchase! It had a different cover, but who cares when the price was half of what my classmates paid? It even included the connect plus code, which made it that much better!

5.0 out of 5 stars Saladin, October 15, 2013
does it again! You can order older copies to get you by, but as soon as you can afford the newest version, you would be wise to upgrade. Anatomy and Physiology Revealed access comes with the new copies as well as an online version of the book at McGraw-Hill. Love it and love Ken Saladin.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book but No Access Code, June 27, 2014
book is great, easy to understand especially for a first timer with A&P but it did not come with the access code as advertised. With my class being an online class, it solely relies on Learnsmart for lectures. If the book is not going to come with the code for rentals then it should say so.

3.0 out of 5 stars HELPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!, May 13, 2014
Can someone please tell me where I can find the code for the online access???? Thank you for your help!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for Students, January 2, 2014
This book was mandatory for my course, but I've used it so much more, and enjoyed reading outside of my course requirements. The illustrations are fantastic and Saladin writes in a way that is easy to understand if you're new to A&P, but also technically enough if you've been through the basics before.

5.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed reading this book!, December 24, 2013
This is really good book. I got this book for my biology class. The book was in excellent condition. It also came with connect which was really good and best thing was that it was lot more cheaper than college bookstore.

4.0 out of 5 stars Anatomy & Physiology: The Unity of Form and Function with Connect..., December 23, 2013
I needed this book for A&P I and II. It is easier to read and understand (at least for me) than a biology book that I had to use a while ago. I am heading into A&P II next semester and will be using this book. If you need it, I guess you have to have it!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›