5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!
Published on November 15, 2011 by Nicky

3.0 out of 5 stars Dome is small!
I had to search all over the web to find the dimensions for this! I think Amazon could do a better job of describing their product! This is what I found:

Dimensions:
Stand Diameter: 12"
Dome Height (inside): 4 1/4"

The dome height is way too short for a two or three layer cake. I will choose something else with a better description.
Published 23 months ago by Julie M. Goode

3.0 out of 5 stars Dome is small!, October 6, 2012

Dimensions:
Stand Diameter: 12"
Dome Height (inside): 4 1/4"

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, November 15, 2011
This review is from: Anchor Hocking Presence 4-in-1 Glass Cake Set
Love this cake dome. The decription isn't very good, so I trusted the picture (something I don't normally do). This set arrived on time and in excellent condition. It's got some weight to it! Not to worried about this set breaking easily, it seams solid. There are a few small swirl marks in the glass, but I think that gives it character. There is a small lip around the edge of the plate so the lid doesn't slid around. Tried it out as a punch bowl, love that too! Doesn't slid around or feel unstable at all. The plate around the bottom would be good for limes or strawberry slices to put in the drinks. In all, I am very pleased and highly recommend this product!

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, but it doesn't always seal quite right--go with the new version, October 23, 2013
This review is from: Anchor Hocking Presence 4-in-1 Glass Cake Set
This is a lovely piece--sturdy, dishwasher safe, heavy and a sleek, classic design. It does hold a 2 layer cake up to 9 inches (I saw a review that stated it didn't) or lots of baked goods. It also can be used as a beautiful punch bowl.

I bake a lot and use my cake plate to store these goods or even store-bought things like doughnuts so they are available and they stay fresh. This cake stand can handle that heavy daily use.

The only problem is that it is very often the lid does not set quite right and doesn't seal--therefore the items don't stay fresh. My previous Anchor Hocking cake plate did not have this problem and it seems as if they have a newer model with a similar design where the lip goes up--I think that would fix this. Love the general design, but go with the new version!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, attractive, and quite roomy, February 5, 2013
This review is from: Anchor Hocking Presence 4-in-1 Glass Cake Set
I really love this cake dome. I bake a lot, especially in the winter, and I always wanted a cake dome to keep things fresh and handy on the counter. It's perfect for holding piles of muffins, breads, etc. Another reviewer said the dome is small but it doesn't seem small to me--it measures about 6 inches at the tallest part (slopes towards the sides) which is plenty tall enough for a layered cake, in my opinion.

I also love how sturdy it feels--I'm a noted klutz and if something is going to get a lot of use in a high-traffic part of the kitchen I like the feeling that I'm not going to break it when I reach for a muffin in the early uncaffeinated hours of the morning.

I haven't used it as a punch bowl or anything like that, but I did flip it over and use it for fruit when we had an abundance of oranges. I love that its versatile!

5.0 out of 5 stars Preeeeetty, April 2, 2014
This review is from: Anchor Hocking Presence 4-in-1 Glass Cake Set
Love this! My mother-in-law has a glass cake dome and I have been looking for the perfect one for me ever since. When I saw this one, I instantly put it in my cart and then read the specs. I like that it's versatile (that was just a bonus) I have only used it for the cake dome. I haven't had to use it for anything else. But I chose this one because of the options and the price. It is heavy though. My son wanted to help cover up the cake, but I didn't want to take a chance with the top. If you have an oddly shaped cake, this may not fit well. I made a "star" shaped cake and the dome would not cover the cake properly. I left the star shaped cake standing without the dome top and then readjusted the cake when we cut pieces off.
It is a very nice dome and I would give it as a gift and recommend it to anybody looking for a simple, nice glass cake set.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Bought Two, September 10, 2013
This review is from: Anchor Hocking Presence 4-in-1 Glass Cake Set
I bought two of these for a party and I am glad I did! These are heavy pieces of glass and very versatile. I used them for cupcakes for the party, and then instead of storing them, I use them for salad at dinnertime. My kids love that I put the lettuce in the top, and all the fixings underneath. My kids have been eating more veggies than usual because they love picking out their own fixins and and making their own salads. I am going to check the dollar store to see if I can find a lazy susan to put underneath. That way I can put it in the middle of the table and everyone can rotate it to make salad building easier. I haven't used it for dip yet, but I am sure it is perfect. They aren't huge, but I like that. They are just the right size for my purposes.

3.0 out of 5 stars Heavy and sturdy glass, January 18, 2013
This review is from: Anchor Hocking Presence 4-in-1 Glass Cake Set
I ordered this product twice, since the first arrived broken. The packaging was so insufficient, that I'm surprised how could have the next one come in one piece. The set is quite a heavy and sturdy piece of glass, so I expect it to survive a frequent use. I would compare it to the glass used on wine bottles, so it's not perfect and you can see folds, glue and small imperfections here and there. I purchased it to prepare a birthday cake as a gift for my husband in a presentable cover, but its definitely not a fine glass and I would not by it as a gift itself.

4.0 out of 5 stars almost perfect, January 4, 2013
This review is from: Anchor Hocking Presence 4-in-1 Glass Cake Set
arrived as depicted, except for some small cosmetic breaks in the glass beneath the handle on top of the dome. The breaks clearly happened as the handle was being attached, because they are only on the inside. They are unlikely to cause a problem, but they are large, noticeable, and definitely a blemish in an otherwise perfect dish.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Cake Stand, May 21, 2014
This review is from: Anchor Hocking Presence 4-in-1 Glass Cake Set
This is the second cake stand I have purchased from Amazon. The first one was plastic and cracked after my first use. Not wanting to spend a ton of money, but not wanting to waste my money on another cheap stand either, I opted for this glass stand. It is solid (and heavy) and has held up well so far. It fits my double layer 9" cakes just fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, May 4, 2013
This review is from: Anchor Hocking Presence 4-in-1 Glass Cake Set
Like all Anchor Hocking products, this is nice, solid, and looks fantastic. I do not hesitate recommending this. (Need 2 more words)

Anchor Hocking Presence 4-in-1 Glass Cake Set