Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Format: Paperback|Change

on January 4, 2013
the book is well written, and the concept is an interesting one, but to tell you the truth i stared at all the pictures in the book trying to see what the author was seeing and i just wasnt seeing it. (and i have a good imagination)
on November 29, 2012
Lots of information here, but almost none of the pictures are clear enough to see what he claims to see. Hoagland and Bara present more convincing arguments in other books. This one also seems to be a reply/self-justification/attack in response to some of Bara's more active critics. Again, if they had spent the money to make the pictures clear, this would be a much better read. As it is, I have a hard time justifying the expense of buying the book.
44 comments| 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 16, 2013
Much repetition and overlap with his first book -- Dark Mission. Again the photos leave too much to a potentially over active imagination. Again I found myself reading his descriptions, then looking at the photo(s) that were out of focus or super enlarge, and wondering what was he possibly looking at? Best I could assume was that he must be looking at a much higher quality photo than was captured in the graphics of this Kindle format book!
The tale told was very convincing, but the photo evidence, in 90 percent of the cases was inadequate to provide the required visual proof. Being a professional 7000 hour logged military pilot, I have seen a lot of terrestrial artifacts from altitudes of up to 40,000 feet. I found way too much of the lunar surface evidence to resemble not much more than seen from flying over uninhibited portions of planet earth, except for the extensive craters not seen on this planet.
I marvel with today's technology that can take satellite images from miles overhead of a throng of several thousand people and then digitally zoom in to the point of being able to discern and identify individual faces in sharp clear focus, yet we can't zoom in and sharply clearly identify a structure the size of the Taj Mahal or a zigarhutt/pyramid, over some irregular rock formations.
on November 29, 2013
In a lot of regards convincing but a bit of a stretch in some places. The author would have done himself a favour to have left out the sledging of his critics.
on February 22, 2013
Bought this book without looking at the reviews.Mistake.Bara attempts to convince us there are remnants of an ancient alien civilization on the moon.His main point alone without any of the fuzzy,out of focus pictures,makes NO sense.A supposedly intelligent group of aliens inhabits the moon using glass as protection from the environment.Glass? Some of Baras arguements are laughably incorrect. In one example,he shows you a picture,admits to having difficulty finding the light source (or its direction)and is completely incorrect.C'mon Mike,its the SUN shining on the MOON.How tough can that be?
He feels the need to justify a whole chapter on NASA faking the moon landings and he defends NASA.O.K. but a whole chapter?
When I read the dedications,one was to Richard Hoagland,I knew I was in for a disappointment.
Don't waste any hard earned cash on this bit of nonsense.
44 comments| 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 11, 2013
I have to concur with the previous reviews that are confused about what they read, and even more at a loss as to what they're supposed to be seeing in the pictures .... proving it, and just taking the author's word for it, are two entirely different things ... after reading this somewhat dis-jointedly presented tome, I come away being more confused about the moon than I was before I read the book. I really expected more out of this book, especially after reading DARK MISSION. Mr. Bara seemed more intent on proving that any and all who believe that the Moon shots/landings weren't real, or were hoaxed, are cretins, than he was proving that there were "Ancient Aliens" on the moon. In either case, he failed to prove either to this reader. I'm still not sure what the main thrust of the book was about, nor do I think, was Mr. Bara. Recommended only if you don't have to buy it.
on April 14, 2015
It's a different book for sure. lots of pictures , don't know if I believe that the moon has as many structures on it as the Author claims....And way too much discection of all the many pics. Hard to believe.
on June 23, 2014
Mike Bara has done a lot of research concerning ancient civilizations on the moon. The photos in this book as well as the dialog prove that we are not alone in the universe. NASA should go back to the moon to study the structures in great detail. (Hopefully before another country does). The information there is too important to hide. Buy this book you will love it.
on February 16, 2016
Mike Bara is ALSO a lying HOAGLANDite follower who cares less for real science and truth. I debunked these guy totally in my new series books, ALIEN ARTIFACTS volumes I and II. There's not a D____ thing on thew moon but Apollo debris and lunar regolith!!! As to Bara and Hoagland? BOB TICE at the NSSDC also will tell you exactly what I have in MY BOOKS! Nasa is NOT covering anything up, and you will eb hard pressed to find ONE photo to support this sewage - and if you do find ONE photo, I'll show you the LROC high resolution equal and prove it otherwise.
I CHALLENGE Bara, Richard and ANY others to debate!!!!!!!!!!!! In Public!!!!!!!! On TV!!!!!!!! But, they will not touch me with a 260,000 mile lunar monument pole!
WeirdVideos.com
has all the debunking answers
on April 28, 2013
Mike Bara sees evidence of built structures on the moon where I see only blobs and rocks.

He proceeds to discuss these blobs and rocks in great detail, defining their intricacy of development and intelligent construction.

Wait a minute...after staring at a dark spot on his NASA photo, for an hour, I'm beginning to see it shaped as a hexagon!

Maybe it's a moonbeehive? Maybe it's a mooncookiecutter?

I take a break to make a cup of tea and return to the book, only to find that the hexagon is once again only a dark spot.

Is this lunacy driving me crazy?

But full marks for the idea. I visualise myself exploring the moon and discovering a lunar Xanadu.