5.0 out of 5 stars Who knew?
Published 12 months ago by G.3

3.0 out of 5 stars I am mad
If this is all that there is I am upset It is only five episodes long and I was hoping for more.
Published 15 months ago by The repair guy

5.0 out of 5 stars Who knew?, July 30, 2013
This review is from: Ancient Aliens Season 5 (Amazon Instant Video)
If you believe in UFOs, lost civilizations, other dimensions, time travel - or just have a casual interest in any of the above - this is a must have item. If you have questions about history, this gives you some insight. If you're a die-hard Christian - or any other religion - you owe it to yourself to view: if nothing else, you'll gain some ideas about questions you might want to be able to address. And the hair! The accents! The locations! Literally global, and nobody but members of fringe society could possibly know about all of these things! Bottom line, there's something here for everyone. Entertaining, to say the least.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like the show, March 29, 2013
Kasia (New York City) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ancient Aliens Season 5 (Amazon Instant Video)
a lot of speculation and crazy ideas, sometimes logic sometime nonsense , but I like it , it is like discover ancient world and history from different point of view

4.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorite shows, March 26, 2013
This review is from: Ancient Aliens Season 5 (Amazon Instant Video)
This season is pretty good, there are some cool episodes, I like Nazca, and Orion the best. Some are rehashed, but all around fun

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic Sleep Ray, April 1, 2014
I don't know what it is about this show, but I cannot stay awake for more than a minute while this is on. For me it is better than sleeping pills. Any time I find myself having trouble falling asleep at night I turn on a random episode and I am out faster than you can suggest that our ancestors liked to party with grays. I can't even hear what crazy hair guy is saying... the motion of his hair places me in a catatonic state. I have stopped calling this show Ancient Aliens. To me it is Magic Sleep Ray. Thank you SOOOO much H2 & Amazon :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Felt like they were grasping at straws, July 21, 2013
This review is from: Ancient Aliens Season 5 (Amazon Instant Video)
The first couple of seasons were great, but the longer the series goes, the less enjoyable they are. The few that I watched on this season not only were rehashes of prior theories, but the conclusions that the "experts" came too were, in my opinion ridiculous.

3.0 out of 5 stars I am mad, May 4, 2013
This review is from: Ancient Aliens Season 5 (Amazon Instant Video)

5.0 out of 5 stars I really love it,is an interesting documentary about ancient history. And I highly recommend, April 8, 2013
This review is from: Ancient Aliens Season 5 (Amazon Instant Video)
I really love this season as always , and I believe that is an interesting documentary about ancient history.specially that aliens are involve.highly recommend

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok but nothing new or great., December 1, 2013
David and Louise (Pineville, NC USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ancient Aliens Season 5 (Amazon Instant Video)
Wasn't really what I expected it to be. The film was fine, just not what I expected. You may like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Out there, but definitely interesting!, November 23, 2013
This review is from: Ancient Aliens Season 5 (Amazon Instant Video)
These guys are the best. Their theories may be "out there", their viewpoints from the opposite ends of the spectrum -- but together they're great! Definitely lots of little tidbits and info bites to keep the conversation moving. CRAZY hairdos rock!

I plan on banishing the football games this coming Thanksgiving. This should keep the family get-together talking!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best season yet.., October 28, 2013
This review is from: Ancient Aliens Season 5 (Amazon Instant Video)
The fifth season of Ancient Aliens is really the most enjoyable yet and that's saying something. The whole tone of the commentary is much less loud and brash and in your face and more mature and comfortable in its own skin. The shows seem a little better focused and researched as well. Just loving this season, hope there are bunch more on the horizon..

Rate and Discover Movies