Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on May 22, 2014
This is so important that I must mention "The Magnesium Miracle" by Carolyn Dean, MD & ND ~ she only has one sentence about topical application, but this is the way to do it best and cheapest: place 1/2 c of the flakes in 2 c water in a plastic spray bottle. Use all over your skin (hair too if you shower the next day; otherwise, a bit sticky residue there) ~ do it each night. I don't have time to give all of the results but now our entire family (hub, 4 sons) and friends are using it with similar results: hair growing back, softer skin, eyes clearer, super energy, mood lifts w/o end, no need for creams for dry skin or toe fungal solutions ~ all of which are temporary in their effects. The younger folks (in their 40's) are getting the fastest results!

Try it, you will be astonished! (I hope this doesn't make the price rise, but you are all entitled to the info!)
0Comment| 145 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 24, 2012
Magnesium flakes can be used to make "magnesium oil" much cheaper than you can buy it already in liquid form. Just add about 1 part magnesium flakes to about 2 to 3 parts filtered water (boiled), let cool and you have "magnesium oil" that you can put in a spray bottle and treat your skin. It can be sprayed on and rubbed in to help absorb magnesium into your body, or you can use some flakes in a foot soak, or in a bath if you like. We rub some "oil" on our temples or forehead when we have a headache, and it normally solves the problem. There are lots of uses for this product...do some research and you will see. This is a good price for these magnesium flakes.
66 comments| 199 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 11, 2014
Been suffering from migraines for 12 years and doctors have offered me no hope. Never could find a reason and I know it was from muscles and alignment or something like that out of alignment. I sprayed on my neck in a 20% solution flakes to 80% water in a spray bottle and carried it around. Whenever I felt tension in my neck I sprayed it on and that tension just melted away. That's all I was after but low and behold I stopped getting my migraines after one month of use! That's one hell of a side effect. Unlike the side effects my docs prescribed which could be death! lol So glad I accidentally discovered this cure! Migraine free for 3 1/2 years now and I used to get them 3 times a week on average for over 12 years!! I read magnesium can only be absorbed readily by our largest organ...... our Skin! I will attest that it burned the first couple of times for an hour or so like a mild sunburn. I can only conclude that is due to the fact that I was so deficient my skin was sucking all the mag oil out at sonic speed. lol This is the only pure source on the planet as it stands now. Come from uncontaminated mines 250,000,000 million years old. No pollution! Has a million other benefits, but migraines was number one for me!
11 comment| 91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 26, 2012
I got these as a way to get magnesium through my skin without having to spray it on. When I got the bag I flipped it over to read the directions on amount and was shocked at what it said. It stated to dump the entire bag into one bath! At 12.50 a bag there is no way I am doing that. I rechecked the instructions given on the description here and saw that while the title did say single use pouch the instruction said 1-3 cups. I put one cup in my bath and relaxed. I ended up sleeping soundly that night and did not have to deal with burning or itching that the magnesium oil caused me. I will continue to use this and hope to continue to reap the benefits while only using a cup or so. The suggestion that you use a whole bag is why I refuse to give it 5 stars. I hope they change their packaging to reflect other dosage options because no way is 12.50 a bath going to happen.
55 comments| 183 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 7, 2013
A cup of this and a cup of water. Stir occasionally and it all dissolves in about 24 hours. I dont bother with the heat. Transdermal magnesium (sprayed onto your skin) is the only way to really get enough of this king of minerals. Also a terrific deodorant. Necessary for about 250 bodily functions and virtually everyone is deficient.
77 comments| 117 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 4, 2013
My Bowen practitioner has made me a believer in supplying magnesium to my cells. I feel so much better when my muscles don't ache. A long soak with magnesium flakes makes me feel better all over.
on October 28, 2011
Words could never do this little miracle justice. Take the $13.00 plus gamble- trust me, you will be hooked! Make this your at home "mini-spa ritual".
on October 28, 2013
This is a soothing way to calm your restless leg syndrome before heading off to bed. The package says use it all at one time, but a little each night helps.
on September 23, 2013
I bought these magnesium flakes to make a homemade magnesium cream. I made the cream, and am liking it. Haven't taken a bath with the flakes, as I can't afford to use them all up at one time! The cream is nice, I just put in on my feet at bedtime and soak up those great minerals all night long.
on December 21, 2014
Wonderful stuff. I use just a fourth of a cup of this mixed with a cup of water in a spray bottle for my hair, my skin , minor cuts and scratches. It makes your skin so soft with coconut oil on top of it. It is a great hair tamer for the slicked back look too. For big cuts and scratches it BURNS bad but heals so much quicker with this sprayed on it dailyl.