Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Ancient Secret of the Fountain of Youth Hardcover – January 20, 1998
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
1. I look the same as my mug in pics taken 8 years ago. Better, actually, because my face has more colour.
2. I can easily get into the jeans I wore at University -- half my age -- with the wear at the same hole of my belts to prove it.
3. No grey hair. Not genetics maybe -- my younger brother is half-grey.
4. I can rarely count past fifteen after I get into bed before I crash out.
5. Love food when there is some, but feel zero craving for it otherwise. Much the same with sex.
6. Other people's projections, angst, attempts of manipulation, and 'designer spites' feel as if they pass right through my body, with no 'wall' there to take the hits. They no longer seem 'real' and I can smile/laugh in spite of external circumstances.
Point 6 brings me to an experience I want to share. Before I began doing the rites, I had been the sort who lived almost entirely in my head. After doing the rites for a few weeks, my head and face felt heavy all the time. I discovered the 'solution' quite by accident. I chanced upon somebody I knew in a pub and I smiled at her. I suddenly felt the said 'heaviness' moved from my eye sockets into my third-eye chakra, then upwards to the top of my head, and dispersed. It felt as if I got connected to the 'dance' of being as it was.
Wonder why sages advise the thinking/serious type to smile a lot more.
Let's make constant, sincere smiling the seventh -- if not the most important -- rite!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great read! A little tricky to read on times. Will have to read again and then post another review!!Published 2 days ago by DJL
A review of the original information plus so much more. I also bought a copy as a gift to my son.Published 11 days ago by Sharon in Pittsburgh
I read this long ago and have recently reread it and still marvel on it. I do the Five Rites occasionally but would like to do more, I'm just lazy in my old age. Read morePublished 27 days ago by Amazon Customer
Nothing to dislike about the book. I love starting the day with rites and changed diet has my arthritis manageable without the use of drugs.Published 1 month ago by scottw61
Great review, additional depth on a practice that is life altering in a most positive way. A must add easy addition to any regimen.Published 2 months ago by Rea T Fox