Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: And the Lamb Wins: Why the End of the World Is Really Good News
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on December 24, 2012
Eschatology can be an obsession, like reading ghost stories or watching horror movies. There is hardly a scarier prospect than the end of the world. Just look at the millennium bug scare, or the more recent Mayan "apocalypse" - but deep inside our hearts, we know there will be an end. And as Christians, it is something to look forward to with hope rather than cowering from with dread. This book does an excellent job of reminding us of just that.
on May 3, 2013
I didn't know what to expect but this book was helpful for me in understanding some of the key concepts.

My favorite statement of the whole book: "I'm a pan-millennialist because in the end it will all pan out". Brilliant and whimsical statement to make when you find yourself trapped in yet another useless debate on the end times.
on March 2, 2014
For a many years I'd given up on eschatology because of the constant posturing by the various schools of thought within and outside the Christian community. The author gives a balance view that focuses upon what is truly important: the blessed hope of Christ return and His requirement of those who are looking to prepare themselves!
on October 11, 2015
If you want a good look at ALL the possible end times groups of beliefs this is a good start... it may not be ALL but, close and well written without any bias for the most part. Haven't finished it yet. But know the rest will be a great as the first half. (Also has tons of scripture to back up what's said. Makes you realize that no one really knows it all except our Creator. There are some quite strange beliefs out there.
on February 5, 2013
Author was not alarmist but viewed the topic not so much as an end of the world, which the Lamb winning will be, but more as a culmination of the direction of history. That is a balanced presentation in my view.
on October 2, 2013
This is a great book, very enlightening and eye opening! I already knew that Christ and the church are winners. I enjoyed reading the process and seeing the details and having the information.
on February 3, 2013
This book is a breath of fresh air when compared with all the doomsayers in today's world. This book is full of hope and encouragement, and lets you know that even though bad things may happen, and tragedies abound, in the end good wins over evil. It will happen every time. Give this book a read. It is throught-provoking.
on January 9, 2013
People were wrong about Y2K. Harold Camping was wrong twice in 2011. The Mayans were wrong about 12/21/2012. But God is eternally right and will carry all things out in their due season. We do not know the time or date nor should we know (I don't think it's possible to know). But we should not have doubts about the outcome.
on September 15, 2015
I think this book is a great summary of every doctrine associated with the end times. It has a wealth of information. It does not take a controversial position but gives information directly from scripture. It is a detailed and through. Not the easiest read but very helpful.
on January 25, 2013
This book was very informative, easy to follow considering it is a complex subject. All statements were backed up by scripture references which I was pleased with. I would recommend this book as a study guide for the New Testament book of Revelation.