Kathy Griffin Comedy Specials 5 Seasons 2008
Amazon Instant Video
1. And The Award Goes To... Kathy gets a chance to redeem herself after her shocking Emmy acceptance speech by co-hosting CNN's New Year's Eve Countdown show with Anderson Cooper; and "My Life on the D-List" is nominated for a Producers Guild Award.
2. Home Is Where The Profit Is Kathy visits Tom and Tiffany's hometowns to get to know her employees a little better through their families. Kathy's Emmy win has given her award fever as she decides to go for a Grammy.
3. Fly The Super Gay Skies Kathy rides on top of a float through downtown Sydney for the Gay Mardi Gras Parade, but before she can go down under, she’ll go up, up and away as a hostess for Air New Zealand’s Pink Flight.
4. Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace Kathy gets ordained on the Internet in order to minister at a quirky Jewish couple's wedding as a publicity stunt. And Kathy teams up with Rosie O’Donnell, Molly Shannon and Megan Mullally, while she’s in New York to perform at Madison Square Garden.
5. Otters, Cubs and Bears... Oh My! Kathy's assistants have become so famous that they're doing their own class at The Learning Annex on how to be a celebrity assistant. While Kathy's traveling, she's worrying about her Mom home alone, so she's asked one of her sober gays, Patrick, to stop in…
6. No Time For Siestas Kathy tries to turn herself into the red headed Oprah by opening up the “Kathy Griffin Leadership Academy” in Mexico, and tries to solicit the help of “Woz” and the rest of team Griffin.
7. Busted in Bora Bora Kathy has been invited to appear at a special gay retreat being held at an all-inclusive luxury resort in Bora Bora. Back home, Kathy tries to solicit the help of her niece and nephew in trying to get Maggie to check out a retirement home.
8. For your (Grammy) Consideration? Kathy visits the Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, D.C., where many soldiers are recuperating from horrific injuries. She also visits the families of the injured at Fisher House, a free residential complex, and surprises them with a special…
9. Woz Love Got to Do With It? Kathy's relationship with Woz is tested when she joins him on his home turf in Silicon Valley to co-host a Humane Society fundraiser and play geek match-maker for her friend Rachel.
10. Red, White and Don't Be Blue Kathy visits the Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, D.C., where many soldiers are recuperating from horrific injuries. She also visits the families of the injured at Fisher House, a free residential complex, and surprises them with a special…
|Genres||Reality TV, Comedy|
|Starring||Kathy Griffin, Christina Applegate|
|Supporting actors||Anderson Cooper, Gabor, Ricky Gervais, Maggie Griffin, Gabor Heiligenberg, Michael Levitt, Michael Moore, Tiffany Rinehart, Jurnee Smollett-Bell, Robert Verdi, Tom Vize, Steve Wozniak, Jessica Zajicek|
|Producers||Leslie Brown, Kathi Kelly, Amy Kohn, Jenn Levy, Dave Powitz, Todd Radnitz|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I was never a fan of Ms. Griggin until I bought her biography on audi cd and then I bought the whole series of her show and comedy specials. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Mrs. Hawn, M
There's something about Season 4 of the D-List that just makes every episode side-splittingly funny! Worth every penny. Read morePublished 12 months ago by gottamatch
Love the show and her antics, but where are the rest of the seasons?? Would love to have the entire collection.Published 21 months ago by Anthony C. Martinez
LOVED this season! Always a joy to see the hilarious life of Kathy Griffin even though she claims to be D-List.Published 21 months ago by Dr K
Love this show! You get Kathy Griffin stand-up along with a peek into her life. Wish it was still on the air.Published 23 months ago by Caitlin M King
Hilarious...reasons why (for starters): Michael McDonald's great early cameo,when they get down there, they don't know what they're doing, and most of all, her sun burned face!!!Published on May 27, 2012 by NOVAGIRL