Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: And to Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street - Dr. Seuss
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 12, 2013
This app was a great price compared to purchasing the actual book but it does not read well and is less enjoyable than reading the paper version. I do not like the way the app is formatted and that it play music during the book even during the read it to myself option.
on October 11, 2013
I loved Dr Seuss growing up, so was eager to share with my daughter (3). She LOVES rhyming everything so I figured she would enjoy the master of rhyming himself. This is a fun book in that it retains the original artwork, but kind of animates the reading of it. So it may show a portion of a picture for part of the page and then have the picture grow into the whole page. Kind of hard to explain, but it animates the book and also adds sounds. I would be fun to have more interactive features instead of just reading the words like they did on the Beatrix Potter books, but overall, we enjoy.
on February 20, 2012
Allows you to read to your child and turn the page or it reads and you turn page or it does it all! I read at night but sometimes during the day my 3 yr old will have it read to her. Great book becomes a great app! What will technology do next?!
on March 28, 2012
Oceanhouse Media has made enteraining little ones so easy!!! My son has loved the Dr. Seuss books we bought for him. He currently is 3 and loves the Mulberyy Street book. He is still using the fully automated version where the app reads him the book and turns the pages. But it is great for when we need quick entertainment (have it on both mine and huband's Android phones)and just regular entertainment (have it on our tablets).
on June 2, 2013
These simple mobile books are so nice. I can tell that they help my 3yr old learn words. Great for in the car. Easy for young kids to 'read' to themselves.
on May 12, 2012
it does not fit my tablet. i got it for young child to read and can't see all the words.
on February 8, 2012
All of the kindle fire Dr. Seuss interactive books are great. My daughters are 4 and 1 1/2, they both love them and so do I :) You won't be dissapointed.
on March 12, 2013
I just had to have this for myself...the story had me wondering and excited as to who would be seen on Mulberry Street...
on August 17, 2013
Throughly enjoyed this book in print and liking it now that it is an app. My daughter asks for it all the time.
on April 3, 2013
I have this in book form and found it a very good app for the grandchildren to enjoy on my iphone