Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Tap Giveaway Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing

on July 22, 2011
Honestly, I am not a fan of Quinoa, a little too nutty tasting for me. However, I was in Whole Foods yesterday and saw these on the shelf and thought I would try them since I was craving something healthier but still sweet and chocolate. One bite and I am hooked!! They are so delicious!

Each cookie is individually wrapped which I think is a terrible thing for the environment, BUT they do make it harder for you to OVEREAT, which is a good thing, because these cookies are so good. The taste and texture is a Chocolatey crisp cookie with just a hint of orange. Who would of thunk those two ingredients are super good together in just the right amount. Bonus is that they are Vegan and Gluten Free which is great for all of us....

I came to Amazon to see if I could get a better price, however even with the sale price posted here and the shipping cost, its still way too high online. I will be back to Whole Foods to pick up these yummy cookies for me and for my friends to try too!
on January 5, 2011
These cookies taste really good! Finding a commercially made cookie that is soy free, gluten free and chocolate flavored is nearly impossible. I was so pleased to find these. I was absolutely thrilled that they taste so good. My only complaint is the price. They are expensive, but since they are virtually the only cookies that fit my allergy needs AND taste great, they are worth it!
on March 31, 2010
I picked up a box of these at Whole Foods today because I was looking for a vegan & gluten-free snack. I have enjoyed quinoa pasta before but I wasn't sure how good it would be in cookies. Both the flavor and texture of the cookies surprised me; unlike most gluten-free prepackaged cookies, they are neither rock-hard nor squishy/grainy and they don't have any weird bean-flour or dried-fruit taste. They're simply delicious, crumbly cookies with a nice blend of chocolate and orange flavor!
on March 6, 2012
These are really good and so thrilled they are gluten free AND dairy free. I love the slight orange flavor with the chocolate as well. I have not tried any of the other flavors, but hope to soon.

Like others have said, the only downfall with this item is the price, but it's just high priced as is most other gluten free, dairy free, allergen free foods, unfortunately.
on January 5, 2012
These cookies are truly great! My partner is lactose intolerant and gluten does not do him good either and so we try different cookies and products. I just got these from Whole Foods and had them with coffee and we could not stop eating them! they are very nice. As someone else pointed out, they do not have a nutty taste, they have no nuts at all either and they are smooth and have an authentic chocolate chip taste!
I totally recomend anyone to try them!
on March 29, 2012
I am a mother of two kids with food allergies. I am nursing my youngest so I can't eat food my kids are allergic too. I had so many restriction and I just wanted to eat something quick and sweet and was in search for the perfect snack for me. I tried so many other brands and they tasted aweful. When I saw this cookie, I was really not expecting it to taste good. But oh boy, I was wrong. This cookie is light yet has a very good taste. It is not too sweet and it became my favorite snack. My daughter loves it too and she doesnt' think it is much different from traditional cookies made from wheat. We tried other flavors of quinoa cookies and we love them all, but I like this cocoa orange the best. My daughter likes the chocolate chip cookies. If you have food allergy, you should try this cookie
on October 14, 2013
These were tasty. They are just a bit dry. They are great with tea or coffee. I would get these again.
on January 3, 2016
I've had these cookies before at a friend's house and loved them. So I ordered them from Amazon.
Not sure if it was this particular batch, but these cookies made me instantly nauseous. Tried to eat another one a couple days later and felt nauseous again.I do not have any allergies for the ingredients in the cookies and can tolerate almost anything. For the price I paid for these, this should not be happening. Don't waste your money on these.
on June 20, 2015
These are pretty good! However, I do like the Coffee or Coconut ones a little better. :)