- Nipple for connecting two threaded pipes
- Male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threads for connecting to female threaded pipes
- Red brass for high strength, ease of machining, and better corrosion resistance than stainless steel
- Operating temperatures range from -53 to 121 degrees C (-65 to 250 degrees F)
- Meets specifications ASTM B584 and ASME/ANSI B16 for quality assurance
- These fittings contain lead and are not allowed by federal law to be installed for potable water use in the U.S.A. and its territories.
0 items added
To add items, choose from the table below
Anderson Metals Red Brass Pipe Fitting, Nipple, NPT Male
|Price:||$1.78 - $22.91|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Brand Name||Anderson Metals|
|Number of Items||1|
|Specification Met||ANSI B16/ASTM B584|
|System of Measurement||Inch|
|Pressure Rating Class||125|
The Anderson Metals nipple pipe fitting is made of red brass and has male N... See more product details
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The Anderson Metals nipple pipe fitting is made of red brass and has male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threaded connections. This nipple fitting is a short length of pipe with threaded ends for connecting two threaded pipes. It has male NPT threads for connecting to female threaded pipes, creating a tighter seal than straight threads. This fitting is made from red brass for high strength, better corrosion resistance than stainless steel, and greater ease in machining than yellow brass. The operating temperatures for this fitting range from -53 to 121 degrees C (-65 to 250 degrees F). This fitting meets American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) B584 and American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)/American National Standards Institute (ANSI) B16 specifications for quality assurance.
Pipe fittings are components used for connecting, terminating, controlling flow, and changing the direction of piping in many different industries. When purchasing pipe fittings, consider the application, as this will affect material type, shape, size, and required durability. Fittings are available threaded or unthreaded, in many shapes, styles, sizes, and schedules (pipe wall thickness).
Anderson Metals manufactures brass fittings, valves, and pipe nipples. The company, founded in 1951, is headquartered in Kansas City, MO.