5.0 out of 5 stars snail cream

1.0 out of 5 stars Slimey and Gross
Published 18 months ago by Jamie Blair

5.0 out of 5 stars snail cream, May 3, 2012
This review is from: Andes Nature Cosmetic Snail Extract Cream (Misc.)
am not sure if this cream really contains snail slub, but actually as a moisturizing cream is very good,i got it, because always wanted to try the ingredient, i found this cheap at the store and i had to get it, i dont expect miracles, i been buying more expensive face creams for dark spots and that kind of inperfections, and of course doesnt work, but this cream the first time i put it on my face completly got me to keep using it it feels fresh, clean and smooth, i highly recomend this cream as a regular face cream or for base of foundation, i use liquid make up, so this help me blend it on my skin better, a bit of make up and cream and u will get a nice complexion.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this cream, December 24, 2013
This review is from: Andes Nature Cosmetic Snail Extract Cream (Misc.)
I happened to see this out of the corner of my eye and noticed there was only one left in the display. There were other Andes creams but I figured this stuff must be good although the idea of snail slimy goo didn't sound appealing to me. I did a quick google search on my phone, read some reviews here at Amazon, and I grabbed the last container.
I've been using it for a month and I'm very pleased with the results. I noticed right away how nice my skin absorbed it and how soft it felt.
Then I noticed fading of dark spots from blemishes and freckles. I bought my cream at Walmart for $3.58. It reminds me of the original Pond's cream my grandma used, same scent and light creaminess without leaving any oily or tacky residue. I also noticed I am using less foundation.
I must say that I noticed a greater improvement when I followed the directions for massaging the cream in small circles.
My skin feels tighter and it looks firmer, especially my eyelids.
I am Hispanic, tan complexion, normal to dry skin and 49 yrs old. I'm so glad that I found something that is not outrageously overpriced that really gives noticeable results, especially fading the dark spots which I did not expect to improve very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Andes Nature Cosmetic Snail Extract Cream, March 28, 2013
This review is from: Andes Nature Cosmetic Snail Extract Cream (Misc.)
This Product is amazing and gives amazing results. My primary use for the product is my face and neck but I also use it on problem body areas such as my feet and thighs. It really helps to diminish lines from my face, neck area and soften feet. I also find it help with the cellulite areas on my thighs, I first bought this product from another website for 3 times the price (they still sell it at an outrages price) so glad I stumble upon the product on AMAZON....

4.0 out of 5 stars Good mositurizer, August 5, 2013
This review is from: Andes Nature Cosmetic Snail Extract Cream (Misc.)
This moisturizer is not oily at all so can slather on a lot or a little and you will not be a grease ball. It does not break out my sensitive skin too so that's a plus overall good face and neck cream.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff., February 6, 2014
This review is from: Andes Nature Cosmetic Snail Extract Cream (Misc.)
This face cream is really nice. Leaves skin nice and smooth and no greasy feeling. Also no perfume odor that can be rather strong. Will definitely keep buying it.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent and relatively inexpensive face cream, March 9, 2013
This review is from: Andes Nature Cosmetic Snail Extract Cream (Misc.)
An excellent and relatively inexpensive face cream. Excellent results are obtained after only two weeks of use. I use it always
after shaving

1.0 out of 5 stars Slimey and Gross, July 5, 2013
This review is from: Andes Nature Cosmetic Snail Extract Cream (Misc.)
I have been reading that snail extract is all the rage maybe but not in this product. This product is packed full of chemicals they do not tell you about in the product details. Has super strong fragrance from all the parfum they put in it and it is super greasy. Made my face break out really bad. I would not suggest this to anyone that is looking for an organic product without chemicals. It is chalked full of chemicals, parfum, and they say snail extract. But not sure that is true.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tired Face looking Alive again, October 27, 2014
This review is from: Andes Nature Cosmetic Snail Extract Cream (Misc.)
It says diminish expression lines, and I think it does the job.
No, it does not remove deep wrinkles and it does not state it on the container so you get what you paid for.
It makes my skin soft and it makes me look less tired. That is the main reason why I bought it.. I am 22 years old
I don't get much sleep for my age because of college and full time job.. My face always look worn down and there is some wrinkles under my eyes. This is what something I found that was cheap and I was lucky enough to get some type of results. I wear this twice a day, Morning and Bedtime.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally found a nice cream!, December 19, 2011
This review is from: Andes Nature Cosmetic Snail Extract Cream (Misc.)
I didn't buy it through amozon cuz this is expensive on here, go to your local pharmacy...i.e. walgreens, riteaid, or cvs and it costs less than $4! anyway, after every shower i take, specially during winter..my skin is always very dry and tight. Some face creams would be too greasy, others absorbed way too fast, this one is very nice! it leaves my skin supple and fresh, not oily at all! i use it as a night cream, before applying make up...under my eyes..on my hands and neck. it's just wonderful, and it's so cheap..i used to use neutrogena but the bottle was very small and cost around $25! i also used olay with the same price, it was just too expensive. and i thought this one would smell bad but it doesnt! love it. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars This Stuff is AMAZING!!!, January 31, 2014
This review is from: Andes Nature Cosmetic Snail Extract Cream (Misc.)
Ok, so I needed a new and this packing caught my attention. & well lets just say this with be my face cream until my last breath on this earth. Love, Love, love.

Andes Nature Cosmetic Snail Extract Cream
$5.99 $5.63
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.