Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Star Wars Lego Guide
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on November 18, 2012
This is a nice app and I find it useful its basic and simple. My only complaint is its a bit to simple. I wish it had the ability to move swipe left and right inside views of sets and minifigs. If you could do that this would be a 5 star app. Instead its makes it very slow to click on set see its info then have to back out and click another set. I would like to sort my sets or minifigs and swipe through them quickly.
on February 25, 2012
I think that this app is great to look up lego star wars sets u want and price them to.
on March 25, 2014
I am huge Lego Star Wars fan and this app is terriffic for viewing my collection. The only drawback it needs to be updated. Granted Lego Star Wars usually had a lot of stuff coming out but this app hasn't updated in quite a while.
on October 23, 2013
I had the exact same app in a free version that I got from playstore but it disappeared from that site so I couldn't update it. So I bought this one hoping it would update the new sets more often but it doesn't. Good app still.
Otherwise awesome