Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 questions
votes
Depends on what you consider a PC to be, or what you use one for. It turns your TV into a large Android tablet you can use a keyboard and mouse with. If, like my parents, you use a PC primarily for browsing, email, chat, and other web-focused activities, this works fine. It won't run Windows programs, but for most of the stuff most non-techies spend time on their PCs doing, this would suffice. It's cheap enough to experiment with. If the system ran Ubuntu or some more desktop-flavored variety of Linux instead of Android, it would be closer to a full PC, but so far such tablets/sticks are rare. (I can only think of Vivaldi and PengPod/PengStick to date.)
Nov 18, 2012 by Ghavral
votes
O just saw the first post not all there. Heres the rest.. I am also looking forward to "PicUntu" which will allow a linux android dual boot. With "linux PicUntu" the issues with flash support and the websites like cbs,hulu recognizing the pc as android, and thereby blocking the device, should no longer be an issue simce i would see picuntu, a version of Ubuntu, instead. But there is no timetable as to when it will be ready for the average customer. Another poster mentioned slatedroid for articles referring to picuntu. So i continue to wait.
Feb 24, 2013 by Rougwarrior
votes
Yes, it is compatible with windows OS. Download an app called "ES File Explorer" to access your shared folders/files.
Jul 2, 2014 by Joseph
votes
This connects to the Google Play market. So it will run all Android apps.
Jan 5, 2013 by Len
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers