5.0 out of 5 stars A great product!
This is a well made sturdy tablet and has been working great so far. The pre installed internet browser works well and is not too slow either considering using a cortex A9 1.2 GHz processor.

I recommend that you buy a 32GB micro SD card as the tablet does not come with any. 32GB should be plenty for your videos and games which take more room than voice...
Published on November 15, 2012 by I. KHIABAN

3.0 out of 5 stars Keep the quality in mind
The thing to remember with electronics is that you get what you pay for. This is in the lowest tier of tablet electronics and will be reviewed as such.

Pros: Full HD output
Capacitive touch screen

Cons: Locked OS (note below)
Cheap plastic shell (and feel)
Sluggish processing

This device boasts a full HD screen and that is...
Published 21 months ago by JPham

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid, January 11, 2013
This review is from: Agptek 7 Inch Android 4.0 (8Gb) Capacitive Touch Screen Tablet Pc For E-Reading/3D Game/Hdmi 1080P 2160P Video/Tv Out (Black/White, Wi-Fi G-Sensor, Front Camera, Arm Cortex A9 1.2Ghz, 1Gb Ddr3, Extendable To 32Gb) (Personal Computers)
Stop working after 3 days. Had to return it. I wish I would have followed the other reviews and avoided this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Tablet, December 28, 2012
Great value and works like a charm. It arrived on time and was well packaged. I would not be afraid to purchase it again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as bad as i thought it would be, December 22, 2012
Okay the package came earlier then the delivery day was suppose to be, and thats always a plus for me. I bought this tablet for my 8 year old son since he always tries to get on my Asus Transformer. Well i was a little nervous at first because people were saying it doesn't hookup to there routers blah blah blah. Well i opened it up to give it a full charge so when my son opens it up on xmas it would be ready to go. It was a good thing i wanted to charge it because it didn't even have a charge when i tried to turn it on. So i charged it for the 4 hours as stated and decided to power it on. On bootup i noticed one dead pixel, not very noticeable but still it was one dead pixel.(The reason it wasn't 5 stars for me) Connected to my WPA2 Netgear router without any issues, i noticed some other people had some but for me no problems. Tested out the google play store works without any issues, Other reviews said they had other accounts connected already, mine didn't i had to install my own google account to set it up. Mine appears to be brand new not a refurbish one, i didn't have a "q.c. pass" sticker on the product i received. The 3d gaming works without any issues, Netflix works without any lag, i would have to say i had no issues at all to be honest with this product with the exception of the dead pixel. Almost all my electronics runs off of android from my phone to my tablet and other things and i must say this WASN'T a FAIL. For the money i paid for this i feel like i stole it from them lmao! If i had to buy another gift i wouldn't mind buying one from AGPTEK again, Priced Great!

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, November 25, 2012
Got this for my son's birthday. Haven't given it to him yet. I am getting it setup for him with apps, songs, games etc. I am very impressed with this tablet. I have no experience with tablets but reading reviews on other brands, this one seemed pretty good. For under $100 this thing performs great. All kinds of cool stuff you can do with it. He's gonna love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful tablet, November 24, 2012
If you're looking at other tablets, it's tough to make sense of all the processors and features. For under $100 you have to be skeptical. This tablet is a great value! It's screaming fast, everything is as described and you can access the google play market.
Reading the manual is funny, the translation is a little rough but Android is easy to figure out.
Within minutes of booting up, I had my movies loaded up, music and was downloading apps.
I an very happy with this purchase, it can handle everything I'm throwing at it.

3.0 out of 5 stars nice, March 17, 2013
Bought this tablet for my girlfriend. I have a nexus 7. Have had this agp tek tablet two weeks now. We both have been very impressed with it. It operates quickly and has done what she wanted. The screen is not as sharp as my nexus 7. But in truth not that far off. Like the difference between a regular TV versus a hi definition TV. The camera isn't great, however it is workable. We do skype on it. It has flash and the nexus 7 doesn't. We did install a micro SD card(32 GB). It appears to be working. Doesn't feel quite as well constructed as the nexus. But not bad either. Over all we have been very impressed with it. Now we will see if it lasts. Right now we are impressed. If it does last it will leave me wondering why I spent twice as much on a nexus 7.
UPDATE: this tablet has died. With use I did notice big differences between this and the nexus 7. Mostly with multitasking. This device had problems with that. But most importantly, my nexus hasn't died despite being bought way before this device.this tablet has gotten stuck on the boot up screen and won't go any further. I guess you do get what you pay for. It did OK while it lasted. Just the multi tasking problem.also dropped frames on games. 😧

4.0 out of 5 stars Good tablet, February 19, 2013
I am testing it for a week and this is what I can say about it:
I charged the battery like they said in the manual, for 6 hours (closed) and then I used it only a little so it's draining the battery slowly. Did that for 5 times at least. Now the tablet could be used for games or something else for at least 2 hours (maybe more). If you keep it on stand by then is staying alive for even a day (using it from time to time). It's not too much but it will do. I will test it non stop to see for how long is it going to work until the battery dies and let you know.
The screen is OK. You can see movies or play 3D games very well. No game I played gave me problems. It's responding fast enough to all the games and commands. Touch screen is very good.
Volume is not loud and this is a small problem. Not even on headphones. It just not loud enough to hear something if you are in a loud place. I'll see if other headphones will work better.
It looks nice and is slim. Doesn't look too tough so I ordered another case which is tougher.
I've put an 32GB card and is working well.
Skype is working very well but sound is not loud enough and you have to use headphones.
You can install almost anything from Google Play.
So far I did not experienced any crashes or restarts so I am pleased by my purchase.
It is not charging through the USB and that could be a problem because I wanted to charge it in my car also. I've asked for details from Amazon and I'm still waiting for a response.
I was discouraged by some reviews and I'm still skeptical but for the moment the tablet works great. If something will happen to it, I'll let you know.
For the moment I can say that it is worth the money and I could recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great choice for kids, February 18, 2013
My 9 year old son got this for Christmas this year and we are so happy we chose it! It does a great job with Google Play downloaded games. He also enjoys watching Netflix on it. Great processor, screen is beautiful, and seems to be pretty durable so far. Highly recommend it for younger kids over some of the more pricey options on the market.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the Pay!!, January 25, 2013
I must say, out of the four below $100 tablets I have purchased, this is the far best. The picture quality on the tablet screen and through the HDMI cable on the television is fabulous. Comes with many pre-installed games and Google Playstore that can be used to download just about any game you or your child loves and also plays 3D games perfectly. Downloads are fast with good WiFi connection, not to bad without. Sound is not great, but much better than all the other below $100 tablets I own and sounds awesome using earphones. With all below $100 tablets, power doesn't last that long so you must have charger nearby. Screen is very responsive (no freezing thus far), 1g processor makes navigation fast and easy. Camera not all that great, but in good lighting, Skype looks and plays well. Netflix looks and plays well also (no buffering). Comes with 8g of storage, but could be expanded to 32g. My son has many games and songs downloaded on the tablet; yet, the tablet still responds well with no slowness. Nice feel to tablet, not heavy or cheap looking and definitely Great for the Pay. You couldn't ask for a better inexpensive tablet. Wished WiFi reached a little further, but a new WiFi-repeater took care of that problem. It's great for what we need it for, but if you need more than what it offers you need to shop IPad, Galaxy Tab, Nook HD, Kindle fire, etc. My 17-year old son loves this tablet and so do I. Great for beginners and children. Don't come with child lock or protection, but can be password protected and there are playstore APPS to make the tablet kid friendly and free from downloading unwanted apps or visiting inappropriate websites. This the far best investment $85 could buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars All I can say..., January 22, 2013
Is wow. This tablet replaced an Archos that totally sucked. This one is fast, capable, works great, and even looks great! Anyone buying apple instead of Android is clueless. Less than $90 for a nice and extremely functional tablet that works like a charm and rarely leaves my wife's hand. Please mark this one as a winner

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›