Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 61-70 of 1000+ questions
votes
This question was asked previously by another person. I don't know why some people (mistakenly) think that they'll have to pay a monthly fee with the ZTE. Maybe Tracfone had a confusing advertisement. There's no monthly fee required, either initially or later. You just buy additional time when your units or service days run out.
Nov 30, 2013 by H. Pham
votes
When you're at some place from home that has wifi, like a restaurant or hotel, turn wifi on and the phone will find the new network. You'll need to know the ID and password to sign in if that network is secured. As for using 3G, you can turn it on and use it anywhere that you have cell signal. But use wifi if available, so you don't use up your data bucket.
Mar 21, 2014 by H. Pham
votes
Go to Settings-->Accounts-->Google, touch the name of the account, touch the Menu button in the lower right corner, touch Remove Account.
Aug 18, 2014 by H. Pham
votes
No, you buy time cards which give you either 90 days or 1-year of service, and a number of talk minutes, text units, and data. This phone has Triple Minutes For Life (TMFL) feature, so the face value of the card will be tripled, a 200-minute card will give you 600 talk minutes, 600 text units, 600 Mb of data, and 90 days of service. Add another card before your service days run out and all the unused units rolled over.
Dec 30, 2013 by H. Pham
votes
i believe it's under file manager and then something like burstly image something
Aug 30, 2014 by lee
votes
It comes with the basics you mentioned but depending on who you purchase from you may get more like car charger and/or minutes card. Read carefully what you're buying for the price you are paying.
Dec 18, 2013 by B. Johnson
votes
You can also disable roaming that way you never end up in that situation.
Oct 20, 2013 by Greg
votes
If you're asking about repeated audible reminder of unread text, the answer is no. There's a blinking green LED if you have a new text.
Feb 26, 2014 by H. Pham
votes
The phone says "Total space: 2.34GB" for Internal Storage. I think that should be enough for most users. I have 70 apps on the phone, including what came with it and what I downloaded. Some of my aviation/navigation apps have large map databases. Even with all that, there's still 1.51GB of free space. The bar chart shows I've used only 1/3 of the internal memory.
Nov 20, 2013 by H. Pham
votes
The ZTE does not have any problems with its clock. Only the Centura has that problem.
Dec 6, 2013 by H. Pham
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   ...   100   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers