Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 19, 2014
Product arrived sooner that what they said. But there was no instructions though took me 3 hours searching the internet until i found the original password which by the way is (10) 8 s.(8888888888). for those of you who finds you need this info.Camera works fine works on all my tablets and smartphones. Good Product.You also must download Googo software from Google Play Store which i found , also on apple Store which i didn't find. with the software you can change the password from the original.

Leroy Mosley
on February 25, 2014
this item dose not work and the thing that gets me is I have to pay to ship it to china to get a replacement!!!!!!!
on August 26, 2014
This item gets no stars!!!!!! It took forever to arrive and when it did I was very disappointed. There were no instructions and the wording on the box is unreadable. We contacted the seller who sent us an email with some information but the app they told us to use was no good. I contacted my credit card company and got a full credit. Don't waste your time or money on this product.....it doesn't work.
on September 16, 2014
This was the worst camera I have ever owned and I even tried to get back to the seller and he hasn't returned any of my emails. The camera simply doesn't function the app they created has potentilal,but it crashes every 30 seconds. And it just feels cheap. If you are looking for a camera just to see when someone is passing through the room and want to see it remotely and dont care that it looks like a camera go find Imogen plus camera you set it up to WiFi and can then view in real time from anywhere your cell phone has service. Its a hell of a lot better than this pile of crap. Sorry it just really was a huge waste of 40 dollars.
on July 2, 2015
Can't believe it be more than a month before I receive it this second one I bought the first one worked great til the very tiny turn on switch broke I order another one I won't get it Gil August 10 they don't tell u that on ordering I need it now
on August 7, 2014
Not work : ( and i send to many emails and them not solved me the problem and did not return me my money or replace the cam : (
on September 17, 2014
DONT BUY THIS PRODUCT.This product did not come with instructions on installation or anything. I tried getting instructions by e-mailing Amazon, but I never got a response from Amazon, but a vendor in China. After a long exchange of e-mails, I never got the proper instructions. The on/off button broke before I could get it to work, and I could not return the product nor get a refund. Button line, it was wasted money because I never got it to work and could not return it.
on August 19, 2014
BOUGHT TO USE AS A BACK UP CAMERA TO USE WHEN HOOKING UP MY TRAILER. VELCRO AND NOW I CAN SEE TO HOOK UP, THEN BACK IN THE GLOVE COMPARTMENT TILL I NEED IT AGAIN.
on September 30, 2014
The device is-not too practical as you need to be within the house to record using Iphone app. Once you leave the distance or close the application the recording stops.
on May 23, 2015
Cant get the android version up...no matter what... totally useless Don't buy this... Even went to sprint to get them to help find a down load... no way...