Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Angel Dear Ring Rattle, Grey Raccoon
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Color: Grey Raccoon|Change

on August 15, 2013
my kid loved this rattle. so did my dog. my kid loved this rattle the second time she got it. so did my dog.

in all seriousness, it seemed to be the perfect size for tiny hands to grab, shake and toss on the floor. to the dog.
on June 26, 2011
We bought a couple of these rattles because my daughter LOVED the blankets of the same type. The rattles were nice and soft. They held up well in her first year. The rattle was wonderful at the beginning because we didn't have to worry about her smacking herself in the face with it. She tended to do that with everything that she put in her hands. Over time, she grew to become much more capable at handling things and this rattle quickly went to the bottom of the pile. It's a great first toy, but will quickly be outgrown.
on July 10, 2014
Do not wash this rattle in the washing machine. If you do, it loses its rattle function and effectively becomes a stuffed toy that baby can wear on her wrist. Cute but not what I had in mind. I did not receive any care instructions and only AFTER I washed the rattle and ruined it did I bother to look on the Angel Dear website where I discovered you should surface wash only. For a toy that will probably go into my baby's mouth, that is not sufficient. I want this thing clean. It is cute. It does match my Angel Dear blankies and teether I have but we do not really use it because it does not "rattle".
on May 16, 2013
I bought this rattle along with the Angel Dear Blankie (Blue Elephant) for my baby. After handing this to my then 2 month old for the first time I noticed that the stitching in the head had broken and stuffing was spilling out. This is probably just a defect in my product; however, a children's toy should be 100% safe and this was not.

Had the rattle been safe I would have loved it because (PROS):
- The blue color is great, its soft and not overpowering
- The fabric is incredibly soft
- The rattle sound is audible but not annoyingly loud (I loved this)
- The ears, trunk, and ring give baby numerous spots to hold onto.

Cons:
- Really besides the seam breaking apart I really like this toy and wish I felt safe giving it to my child
on June 24, 2014
I love all of the Angle Dear products. I have bought several things and these hold up so well. My son LOVED them and they are now in storage ready for the next one. They were washed several times and still so soft and cute. Highly recommend all their products.
on March 30, 2014
Soft and small but the face is all crooked and looks like a defect. I was disappointed it the quality and would not buy this product again. I'm thinking of returning it because I purchased it was a gift but the head almost seems deformed and would be embarrassed to give this as a gift. Very disappointed in this rattle. I would not recommend.
on March 24, 2014
This was another great Angel Dear Purchase. I have two of them love them since they are soft and my LO loves to chew suck and play with these.He got them around 3-4 months and loves to pass them from one had to another every night I see him doing it in the crib. Very good item to start as a security item when transitioning baby to crib. it's small enough I felt I could leave in the crib with him at night without issue and very easy for him to hold. Easily washes in the cold water and dries in dryer doesnt loose color or shape. Great buy, as all Angel dear products are, their loveys are simply the best as well!
on August 18, 2011
I bought this rattle for my 4 month old son because he started taking a real interest in grabbing for things and liking rattle sounds. But I was concerned that with a hard rattle he would just bash himself over the head with it as he isn't very coordinated yet!

This rattle is perfect for addressing those concerns. It is a pale blue color, and the fabric is very soft. My baby finds it very easy to grab the rattle by the ring or the ears. He often ends up wearing it like a bracelet, although I have no idea if that is intentional!

I love how I can just leave him with it and not have to watch him every second to make sure he doesn't damage himself. I think there are lots of other animals in this range and I am sure that they are equally good. I have washed it with the regular laundry and it was fine, although I didn't put it through the dryer cycle just in case.
on October 7, 2013
I received the giraffe as a gift for my first son so I decided to give the elephant as a gift to a friend who was having a girl and had a pink and gray, elephant themed room. It is soft so no worries of baby throwing it or injuring themselves as with other plastic rattles. I also purchased the lovey blanket to match and it is a very cute set.
on March 17, 2013
This rattle may be a nice toy, but I find it's not entertaining for my baby at all. My daughter ignores this rattle completely. I would say it's well made toy and maybe other children find it interesting, but just doesn't work for my baby.

See 1 answered question