5.0 out of 5 stars Angel First Aid, Rx for Miracles, April 27, 2000
Catherine Banks (Wheaton, Illinois) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Angel First Aid, Rx for Miracles (Paperback)
Going to work and school full-time is very stressful. This book has been extremely beneficial in helping me to keep on track. Doing the techniques and saying the affirmations helps me to focus and continue working toward my goals. Since using Angel First Aid, I feel more balanced and in tune with my plans for the future. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to get ahead and stay ahead.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a Book !, April 26, 2000
M. Noramadi (Chicago, U.S.A) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Angel First Aid, Rx for Miracles (Paperback)
Angel First Aid is truly one of the only self help books that has made a profound impact on my life. It is filled with brilliant visualizations that have allowed me to get in touch with my Angels, and provided great ways to deal with many different problems. Not only did using this book enhance my emotional and spiritual life but it also contibuted to my prosperity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sue gives helpful and uplifting tips in her charming and loving manner, September 30, 2011
This review is from: Angel First Aid, Rx for Miracles (Paperback)
I ordered another copy of this book after I gave my first one to a friend. Sue shares her background briefly, then organizes each chapter around short angelic visualizations and exercises. My favorite is "Angel Voice Mail."

Easy to read and designed to use as a reference to quickly find help on specific topics, I believe you'll find this slim volume valuable if you're interested in working with angels.

Angel First Aid, Rx for Miracles
Angel First Aid, Rx for Miracles by Sue Storm (Paperback - September 17, 1999)
$14.95 $14.20