Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

100%
Format: Paperback|Change

on April 27, 2000
Going to work and school full-time is very stressful. This book has been extremely beneficial in helping me to keep on track. Doing the techniques and saying the affirmations helps me to focus and continue working toward my goals. Since using Angel First Aid, I feel more balanced and in tune with my plans for the future. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to get ahead and stay ahead.
on April 26, 2000
Angel First Aid is truly one of the only self help books that has made a profound impact on my life. It is filled with brilliant visualizations that have allowed me to get in touch with my Angels, and provided great ways to deal with many different problems. Not only did using this book enhance my emotional and spiritual life but it also contibuted to my prosperity.
on September 30, 2011
I ordered another copy of this book after I gave my first one to a friend. Sue shares her background briefly, then organizes each chapter around short angelic visualizations and exercises. My favorite is "Angel Voice Mail."

Easy to read and designed to use as a reference to quickly find help on specific topics, I believe you'll find this slim volume valuable if you're interested in working with angels.
on September 23, 2015
Years ago, I was living in the charming Chicago suburb of Naperville, Illinois. At the time, I was going through some very trying times. Somehow, I don't remember exactly how, I became aware of Sue Storm, the Angel Lady, who also lived and worked in Naperville at the time. Something told me to contact Sue, and to ask for her help. I am so glad that I did.

From this experience, I can tell you that the Angel Lady is for real! I spoke with her on a couple of occasions and even met with her in person once. She gave me a personal copy of this book, signed it, and let me know the identity of my Archangel and my Guardian Angels. What really amazed me is that Sue knew stuff about me that she could not have possibly known, without help from the Angels. I am very well persuaded that the Angel Lady is for real. And her message of angelic love is both timeless and so very important.

Just recently, I fell on hard times once more. And once again, a little voice, I suppose it must have been angelic, urged me to reach out to Sue once more. I did. And I am so grateful for the results.

Read this wonderful little book. Profit from it. If you feel so compelled, reach out also to the Angel Lady. Hers is a real gift that we are meant to enjoy for health, wealth, happiness, inner peace, and prosperity. I am sure that there are those who think it's crazy to believe in Angels. Understanding the love, support, and miracles they can provide from God's bounty, I would say it's crazy not to be believe in Angels. God bless.