Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Angel Love
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Format: Audio CD|Change

on May 2, 2000
My best was 35 when he died of a heart attack. I had not seen him for years until his funeral, and that was about 8 years ago. So what's that got to do with Aeoliah? ..Recently I purchased this on amazon. After listening to the samples I thought ..2 tracks, long play, uninterrupted, good for relaxing I thought.... Wile playing it the other night, I drifted off into the most peaceful sleep. Still hearing the soothing sounds in the background I wondered; if angels exist, do they speak as we do? Or do they communicate in harmonious tones and notes? Anyhow... I start to dream... or was it?.... My friend, the one who died years ago... we were talking.. There were others around us but they just seemed to blend into the setting.....Wile we were talking I get this feeling that my friend doesn't know that he died...I don't know how to break the news to him...to tell him that I was at his funeral.. He looked at me puzzled... I begged him to go to the doctor and get a check up.. He assured me that he would..... It was all so strange, it felt so real. Had I traveled back in time? Could I change the past and save my friends life? The tears running down my face and dripping on my pillow awakened me.... Although it may sound sad, I was given the chance to see my friend again! I could see his face and hear his voice as plane as day! I miss my friend; I don't even have a picture of him but...that dream will be in my minds eye for a long time.... I give this CD a 5 star rating and a huge thank you for letting me see my friend again... This CD is definitely worth adding to your collection! Beautiful celestial music...
I was digging through the older and dustier parts of my music collection with an eye to cleaning out the things I no longer listen to when I came upon several tapes by Aeoliah. In my day this was considered prime 'meditation music' - a classic expression of what the 'new age' movement was about. The composer created a series of tapes - all intended for some spiritual purpose such as emotional balancing, self-healing, transformation, etc.
Technically, the music is a series of synthesizer chords played repetitively with a piano or something similar taking a very slow, melodic part. Thus, if you are looking for a catchy tune or musical pyrotechnics this isn't for you. It's the kind of music that tends to accompany those planetarium-based trips through the solar system that many of us have seen while growing up.
I find it useful as a neutral background, because it is a bit to repetitive to really attract or command attention. The music is, however, a bit too bland to really disappear into, which limits its use as a meditation source. My own preferences are for something a bit more complex and tuneful - something with enough substance to carry with me after I turn off the player.
Tastes differ considerably in this arena, and there is every possibility that it might be perfect for your own uses. There is nothing here that would interfere with someone's meditations, which is more than can be said for a lot of music in this genre. And it has stood the test of time, surprisingly enough. If you have made it this far, it is worth consideration.
on November 10, 2001
I've been hypnotizing people professionally for nearly ten years and have encountered *lots* of relaxing music. This CD remains my all-time favorite. It's two long, unbroken tracks and both are soft, flowing, transportive soundscapes of pure bliss. Let this cd sooth away your stress, melt your mind and lift you right out of your body...you won't be disappointed!
on June 30, 1998
I first came across this piece of music many years ago on a PBS radio program called "Music from the Hearts of Space" and spent the next 10 years or so trying to find a place to buy it. I finally found it quite by accident in an obscure 2nd-hand CD store in LA. Too bad Amazon.com didn't exist at that time. Forget the new-agey mumbo-jumbo usually associated with this type of music. It is simply one of the most profoundly beautiful pieces of music ever made. It is extremely relaxing. It gets my vote for one of the 10 CD's I'd want with me if I were deserted on an island. Highly recommended!
on December 4, 1998
I have to admit I never would have bought this on my own, I thought the title and cover design to be really corny and a cash-in on all the new age angel hokum. But when a friend played it for me, I was hooked! I like that there are only two extended pieces; each one is long enough for an unbroken background for relaxation, guided meditation, and even sleep. I have used this music both professionally and personally, and my patients have bought the CD's for their own use, once they experience the soothing sounds and deep relaxation. I highly recommend this music, and I have yet to find anything that matches it for its simplicity, peacefulness, and versatility.
on March 24, 2000
Never thought I'd see this out again. I bought the tape years ago after hearing it in the back ground at a new age shop. It is like listening to your soul. Great transition to sleep music.
on November 27, 1999
I'm an occupational therapist and use this wonderful CD with the mentally ill. Our group uses this CD for stretching as a "warm up" and "cool down" before range of motion and strengthening exercises. Everyone always asks me where they can buy a copy. It's calming and a useful addition to therapy and meditation.
on July 21, 2001
I bought this for my wife to play while giving her clients facials. Having a hard time with stress lately, my wife put the cd on for me to fall asleep to. I was gone instantly! I had the kind of sleep where you wake up feeling like your mind actually slept too! I highly recommend it.
on March 17, 2000
THIS CD IS THE BEST MEDITATION MUSIC I'VE HEARD TODATE.. IT WAS MAGNIFICENT... EXTREMELY RELAXING ALL THE WAY... BEAUTIFULLY PUT TOGETHER... AND I ABSOLUTELY ENJOYED THE FACT THAT IT WAS ONLY TWO LONG PLAYING MELODIES. THANK YOU AEOLIAH, AND I HOPE YOU WILL BE INSPIRED TO PUT TOGETHER ANOTHER PIECE SUCH AS THIS...
on December 3, 2001
...I am rediscovering the CD under a new light. ...
If you're losing hope to ever be able to relax, this may be what you needed. ...
The music is very, very soft; if you can manage to let go, it will permeate the whole of your body and... transport you to depths within yourself that you may not have known. The amount of love that we can find, whether is it given us by angels, or found deep within ourselves, is an experience that we must know if we want to have a feeling of what creation is about.
Angel Love is a fine title.