5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a believer!
Published on September 3, 2009 by Buddy1024

What this book is:
Published on April 2, 2012 by DojoDave

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a believer!, September 3, 2009
Buddy1024 "Bab" (Chicago, Il. USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Angel Numbers 101: The Meaning of 111, 123, 444, and Other Number Sequences (Paperback)
OK...as odd as it may sound, I have been noticing the numbers 111, 333, 444 and 555 pop up either on my clocks, on TV, in publications, on my speedometer or in addresses or posted signs that I come across by chance. It's been happening for about 6 months and it was really driving me crazy to figure out what it was supposed to mean. I am really into the beauty of angel figures in paintings and as statues. I googled "angels" and this book pops up as a selection. I started reading what it was about and I just about fell out of my chair when I saw the words, "the meaning of 111, 123, 444 and other number sequences." Of course I bought the book! I had to know! I could tell you what I discovered, but then I'd ruin it for you. I will say, that I am NOT sorry I made this purchase! ;)

2.0 out of 5 stars Read the first few pages of numbers and meanings before you buy, April 2, 2012
What this book is:
This book is written as a dictionary style reference to look up the meaning of any number between 0 and 999 that you may notice reoccurring in your life. Each number has a one or two sentence meaning written underneath. All of the definitions are very positive and encouraging in nature, but not very specific. No matter what number you look up, you will get a few words of encouragement for your efforts (no negativity or warnings of any kind). The author mentions in the introduction that her initial findings on numbers were published in a chapter of an earlier work, "Healing With the Angels." This book is a followup reference to provide detail on each number in a small package that can be carried with you (its about the size of a 3 by 5 note card).

What this book is not:
For those looking for detailed information on a few specific numbers regarded as special or meaningful in other documented systems, this book is solely based on information Doreen has personally received through meditation. There are no references to any older sources or systems. Even though 111, 123, and 444 appear on the cover, the definitions provided are not dramatically different from the words of encouragement associated with the other numbers between 0 and 999 in this text. The book is a reference book, not an instruction manual. Also, you will not find: information on Master Numbers, anything related to numerology, anything related to Kabbalah, any detail on Ascended Masters, Agrippa-style tables of information related to specific numbers, or anything "mystical" in nature. If you are looking for these types of information/instruction, there are other books available that would better suit your needs.

Who is most likely to enjoy this book:
The introduction explains that these definitions were provided to the author by angels during meditation. If you have read Doreen Virtue before and like the style and subject matter, then you may enjoy this book as well. I encourage all readers to read the first few pages of any book they are considering purchasing online (when possible). The option is available for this book through Amazon and you will have a good feel for the full content by reading the definitions for numbers 0-20 (first few pages).

4.0 out of 5 stars A handy book to have, July 18, 2008
I have been noticing the same recuring numbers and I wanted to find out more. In this little book there is a short description of all the numbers. Sometimes the descriptions are similar but that is because the meanings of numbers vary less when they are close together. For example the number 8 is to do with manifestation and money so all the numbers with 8 are similar. I like having it in my car and it is fun to look up when a number catches my eye. It makes you feel that you are are "in tune" and kind of wakes you up on some level. Be careful when driving though :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Mixed feelings, September 21, 2011
The description of this book is deceptive. I was led to believee that there would be valuable information in this book about number sequences and their angelic meaning, but instead what I got was a list of 999 fortune-cookie style one-liners, many of which are repeated over and over again with slight changes inwording, which the author claims reflects the step-by-step progress one will take spiritually. Oh really? So I can expect to get 991, 992, 993, 994, 995, in a row, over time, related to my career? Yes, I did read many of them, not all, but many, including the numbers I wanted to know about. But there is no explanation of what they mean beyond the one-line affirmations. If you like fortune cookie affirmations, get this book. If you're looking for expert help understanding their meanings, there is none in this book. As such, I feel it was marketed in a dishonest way, and feel cheated that I spent $7.00 to get small one-line affirmations for several numbers that keep appearing in my day to day life. I know little more than I did before, and having looked up my few numbers, there's no reason to open the book again! I'm not happy with this purchase and regret buying it. However, if the few words of encouragement give me a little more hope and joy in life, ultimately it was a small price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Hit from Doreen Virtue, January 26, 2011
For a long time I always saw the number "421" everywhere I went. I would wake up at 4:21am, look at the clock at 4:21, see a license plate "421", have a receipt that totals 421.

Deep inside I always knew seeing this number sequence was a message. One evening while looking at new book selections, I ran into a couple who were huge Virtue fans. We began to discuss books and somehow we got on the subject of numbers. They introduced me to this book, and I have been hooked ever since. I flipped to the passage for 421, and it immediately resonated with me.

I recommend this book for anyone who has had a similar experience with repeating numbers, numerologists, die hard Virtue fans, and those interested in the ministry of angels.

5.0 out of 5 stars crystal wolf, March 5, 2009
I see numbers a lot that catch and hold my attention on the clock such a s 1:11 , at the cash register such as $18.18. One number 712, has followed me all my life. I could never figure out what it meant. During an angel reading I asked what the number 712 meant and she said "just a minute, I'll look it up in my angel book". She then preceeded to tell me.

I purchased the book and after reading another book by Doreen Virtue, I now know the angels and ascended masters are giving us messages many times during the day. This book is pocket size and could be carried, but I just make note of the number I see and look it up when I get a chance. I keep a journal and it is interesting to see that some numbers are repeated. The messages are right on for what is happening in my life and it validates that I am on the right path or whether I need to change my thinking to a more positive outlook. I found this book to be very helpful and thank the angels and ascended masters everyday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Item being reviewed, August 2, 2008
Fantastic .
I keep getting the same numbers in my life, most days , This helps me adjust my life by reading what the numbers are telling me.
Free advice from your Angels .
So what are the Angels telling you? Find out!
John

5.0 out of 5 stars Even more info from angels, June 8, 2009
For those of you who memorized angel numbers Doreen Virtue's first book, I did, she has even more channeled angel information. This book has even more info about numbers and the elaboration is welcome. 7's always deal with miracles for instance. A very uplifting and inspiring book to have. Keep it in the car, just be careful driving.
The two books complement each other well. An example of a number message is
437- Follow your inner guidance. Your guidance is accurate information from your angels.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Insight, January 17, 2009
CBinPDX (Portland, Or) - See all my reviews
I love this book! I've been having series of numbers coming up over and over the past few months. I knew there must be some kind of message in them, but I didn't know what. One day a friend bought this book and showed it to me and I knew I had to get it. Its been awesome for me! It brings so much comfort to finally understand the messages I've been getting.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, January 26, 2013
I was expecting more incite. Instead the information was very general and repeated the same thing over and over again. Waste of money.

Angel Numbers 101: The Meaning of 111, 123, 444, and Other Number Sequences