5.0 out of 5 stars Angel Soft tissue pack

Published 12 months ago by D. Barlow

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Angel Soft tissue pack, June 8, 2013
Jennifer Hodges (Troy, NC United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Angel Soft Facial Tissue, 4-Boxes, White, 75ct. each (Packaging May Vary) (Health and Beauty)
This was a great deal, sale price combined with a coupon. I wasn't sure how soft they would be, since I had not tried them before, but no problems there. They are softer than many store brands. They aren't softer than ultras, but they are comparable to other regular tissues for everyday use. (If you're really sick, you probably want an ultra soft or lotion tissue, but these work great for the rest of the time.) Shipped fast and the price is cheaper than most other places you can buy, with the bonus of them shipping to the house for free. Will definitely buy Angel Soft tissues again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very soft, July 20, 2013
I got these because they were less than a dollar a box with the coupon deal but I'm pretty disappointed in the quailty. They will be fine on my vanity but not in the guest rooms. I gave away a couple 4-packs already and another took one to the office so I'm just using the original 4-pack. I usually buy Scotties or Kleenex cubes at The Dollar Tree and I think they are a better buy even if number of tissues is less. I do not like lotion tissues so thought these would be ok...and that's what they are. I wonder how the Northern tissues sold here stack up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, July 6, 2013
So happy Angel Soft is making Kleenex now. Great product, cute small cube boxes. Would buy more in the future.

2.0 out of 5 stars Scratchy, thin and lousy., January 13, 2014
OK, the price is right on these, but the product is just awful. I ran out of the tissues I was using (I'm sick) and when the package arrived today I was thrilled that I didn't have to go run to the drugstore for more. But I'll be doing that tomorrow. After just using a few, my nose is red and raw.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the greatest product, October 6, 2013
Very thin and present a 'dust' when removing from the box. They are functional, but overall not happy with them...you get what you pay for.

5.0 out of 5 stars New tissues, June 22, 2013
Good tissues. Nice style boxes, pretty designs. They are good to have in your bathroom, car, office, make up vanity, etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 30, 2014
Just as described!

3.0 out of 5 stars Average Facial Tissues, May 4, 2014
Angel Soft Facial Tissue, 4-Boxes, White, 75ct. each (Packaging May Vary is just okay. I'd like to see it offered on AMAZON's Subscribe and Save Program.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing BUTT the best!, April 30, 2014
When you're dealing with toilet paper, you really have to go with the best that's out there for your household and your guest's sakes

5.0 out of 5 stars Facial Tissues, April 4, 2014
What can I say about facial tissues? They are a necessity, and they need to be soft. These are soft and strong. I ordered them through the Amazon Subscribe and Save program, but unfortunately I have been told they are no longer available through that program. What a bummer!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›