5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful - again!, January 15, 2002
"huntz535" (West Palm Beach, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Angel Visions II: More True Stories of People Who Have Had Contact with Angels and How You Can, Too! (v. 2) (Paperback)
I have read so many books by Doreen, this second Visions book is just as great as the first! For those who have never had an "encounter" or a "vision", don't dismay - you first need to believe that one doesn't need to be extraordinary to have angels communicate with them. I should know, I am very ordinary, but very lucky to have an open mind & spirit... Remember - our angels cannot help us unless we ask them to!!!
Believe and you shall see!!!! :o} :o}

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, Fun, Insightful & Healing!, February 4, 2002
This is a wonderful collection of true angel stories from people of all walks of life that wiill amaze and mesmerize you. Open up your heart to the Divine as you allow yourself to connect with the angelic realm through reading about angel encounters, and and creating some for yourself as well! Part II of this books includes detailed steps that anyone can take to open up to seeing, hearing, and sensing their own angels and angelic companions. A must-read for all angel lovers, and anyone who is interested in true life spiritual experiences. This book could change your life!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, April 23, 2009
Enjoyed reading this book. Anyone who has any experience w/angels will find Doreen Virtue's books a great reference - and very heartwarming testimonies. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars really good, March 18, 2013
these are always highly interesting so i would reccomend compilations like these for sabbath or anytime .. .. .. ..

5.0 out of 5 stars Angel Visions II, February 6, 2013
The book is in excellent condition and I read it out loud to my mother who is on Hospice. We both learned a lot. Broadens my thinking and opens me up more to spiritual issues. I would recommend any book by Doreen Virtue PhD.

Used & New from: $0.01