Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on August 23, 2013
I bought this purse to take with me on quick trips, like to get food, when I don't need a full hand bag, just my keys, some cash and my phone. It has an internal zipper pocket and an external zipper pocket both can hold debit/credit cards and the main compartment also zips close. The main compartment holds my HTC One X+ phone, my car key, office keys (2) and house keys (4), cash (I'm sure it could hold 20+ notes) and cards (I'm sure more than 5 debit/credit cards), altogether without being fully stuffed. The shoulder strap can be completely remove and you can tuck it under your arm or use the strap and sling it over your shoulder. I am 5ft 4in tall, with the strap fully extended and slung over my head and across my chest it reaches my mid-hip. It does exactly what I need it to.
on May 8, 2013
I bought this purse for going out. It's keeps my I. D. Cell and cigs out of my way and safe. Only drawback is that it smaller than it looks on line. But otherwise a keeper.
on November 7, 2013
I specifically bought this little over the shoulder purse for work. I am moving around a lot, in and out of the car, working with clients who are somewhat disabled. I'm usually dressed casually, often without a coat or anything with pockets and I must have my cell phone with me for work, as well as some keys, a pen, sometimes some money and/or credit cards. If I had a purse, I'd just lose track of it on a busy day so I just put this on and I always have what I need with me. If I am wearing a coat or jacket, I have this on underneath so never lose my phone, keys, etc. I was very pleased when it arrived that it was just the size I was looking for to accommodate these items, nothing more, and that the strap was generally long. I'm tall, about 5'8" and would have preferred it to be slightly longer but it's fine as it is. I had a great deal of difficulty finding something like this in stores so very pleased that Amazon carried a number of similar products for this.

It's a small thing but the strap is very narrow so it's a bit twisted and the metallic finish where the straps connect is sort of a bronzy/goldy color. Clearly, kind of cheap but it's exactly what I needed. The clasp is more of a pure gold finish. One of my co-workers commented on the first day that I wore it asking if it was a Coach bag? That was very high praise for this simple and very inexpensive little item:).

Oh, I'm stingy with a "love it" rating, just sayin.
on August 13, 2013
This little tote is so cute and convenient, my phone, my cigarettes and my keys fit really good inside. Great price, great deal.
on January 2, 2014
I just received my package and I was happy that it came earlier but was highly disappointed with the product itself when I opened the package. It was not at all what I expected :( The bag was first of all very stinky with an unpleasant strong odor and the bag was dirty as if it was already used! The golden lobster clasp could not open so it is impossible to attach the strap to the bag! The straps had holes and the bag's stitching was not the best. It is really sad,frustrating,and disappointing since everybody else's reviews were good but i think it was because I received a faulty item! It would of been cuter if it was in better condition..
on September 23, 2013
on November 2, 2013
Its was small but still super PRETTY & my phone fits perfect (galaxy s4) . I LOVE IT.hope you like it
on August 4, 2013
Perfect size and it was awsome . Is cute a fashionable and I recommend u to get it snow !
on December 3, 2013
I bought this bag as a gift for my grandmother, it said it was from Hong Kong so I ordered it because I know it usually takes longer to deliver, however; I recieved it sooner, so that went great.
on April 13, 2015
This is exactly what I was looking for. Perfect for my essentials: Phone, keys, wallet, lipstick. Lining doesn't seems like it'll last so I plan to be cautious with using the inner zipper.
review image