4.0 out of 5 stars Seems good, but NOT made in the USA
Pros:
The size is right. Ordering a fitted cap online is always a gamble but this one is correct.
Stitching is clean on the hat in most places that it counts (i.e. bill, band, logo)

Cons:
The page says (twice) that it's "Made in the USA." Perhaps some of them are, but mine clearly says that it was made in China.
A little bit of...
Published 13 months ago by Eric McDaniel

3.0 out of 5 stars No fix to me
I gift this cap to my brother, the size received (7 3/4) was very longer, I tried return it but was difficult to me because I living in mexico :(
Published 6 months ago by Ulises Valdez

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems good, but NOT made in the USA, March 15, 2013
Pros:

Cons:
A little bit of frayed threads between the seams on the back of the hat. Not terrible.

In summation, if it didn't specify "Made in the USA," I wouldn't have bought this particular hat. It's not a big enough deal to send it back, unless it starts falling apart, but it's misleading and that line needs to be removed from the product page.

5.0 out of 5 stars dodger fan, March 7, 2013
ordered this had along with a los angeles dodger shirt. vey happy with both, got them just in time to wear them to the game

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, January 12, 2013
I bought this for my nephew and he loves it. It is of good quality and arrived quickly. Glad I bought it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my Dodger cap. Thank you Amazon!!, July 28, 2012
When I first read some of the reviews of the cap, especially about how a couple of buyers received their caps poorly packaged and smooshed, I was very skeptical about ordering it through Amazon. But... the pricing and 2-day delivery with Prime were just too good to resist. Why pay $35 at the local sporting goods or hat store when you can pay much less for the same authentic cap? My Dodger cap arrived in perfect condition. The box was perfectly sized. The inside was bubbled wrapped for extra protection. When I opened it up, much to my delight, it was PERFECT!!! as if I picked one up from the local mall. It was the newer polyester, authentic version, and exactly what the players wear in Chavez Ravine, Dodger Stadium. The newer version has nearly the same thick tough feel as the wool version (which I have at home as well from a decade ago), but it seems to fit better and not feel as tight on the head. I can see why Major League Baseball has switched over to the Cool Base version for the players these past couple of years. I totally love and prefer this version of the authentic cap. Thank you Amazon!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT!!!, November 19, 2013
it was just what I had wanted. My Husbund will be pleased. GO DODGERS FANS!!! There was a great selection of sizes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surpise for my son-Dodger fan!, January 5, 2013
Charlotte Schmitz (Belgium, WI United States) - See all my reviews
It was carefully packaged and shipped, so I was very pleased that the brim didn't get smashed. It met all of my son's expectations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Dodgers on Field Cap, December 24, 2012
As wlays 59Fifty delivers only the best quality in fan gear. I would recommend this fitted cap to any Dodgers fan. The sizing is always accurate.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the decal, September 11, 2013
This review is from: MLB Los Angeles Dodgers Authentic On Field Game 59FIFTY Cap (Sports)
I bought this so I could remove the decal and just slap that on my forehead. Now everyone I meet thinks I'm da bomb.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my Favorite Hats, April 22, 2014
The material is top quality, the stitching is excellent, and the hat size is true to order. I've had this hat for 2 months now and I have not had any problems with hat and I will buy another when I wear this one out.

5.0 out of 5 stars good cap, April 12, 2014
good cap i love ryu hyunjin and kershaw
Newera cap good