Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: NBA Los Angeles Lakers Basic Cuffless Knit Beanie, One Size
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 23, 2012
I ordered this beanie thinking I would get a navy blue hat with the traditional golden state warriors logo, but instead received a royal blue colored beanie with a different warriors logo. I am disappointing in this service and hope that the seller will make sure to post the correct image next time,
on November 26, 2012
I feel so sad when I got this thing. There are so many differences between actually good and online description. It is too small compared to the online description and picture. In addtion, I buy two Dallas Mavericks cuffless knit beanie. It is light blue online picture, but I got a dark blue beanie. Quite different!
When I order this, I was so excited. But now I felt so sad.!
on May 13, 2015
I bought this a while back and am just getting around to reviewing it. Says one size fits all. It might be right if you're between the ages of 12-17. Nowhere on the page did it mention youth. The hat was kind of thin and didn't seem very warm. However, I do have a rather large dome piece and maybe that's why it dint fit and seemed thin. Anyhow, I returned it and received my refund promptly and courteously. Amazon customer service is absolutely amazing.
on December 5, 2012
Beanie is nice except for one thing, IT'S NOT THE SAME LOGO PICTURED ON THE WEBSITE!!!!!! The website shows the teams previous logo with the W with an orange lightning bolt. What I got was the logo with the state of Cali with a W in front of it. That is not what I ordered.
on April 24, 2013
Not the fit I would have liked ( little baggy at the top but not the type of beanie you fold ) I have an x-large head and thought it was too " long" ... I 'll keep it but it kind of gives you the condom reservoir tip look !
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 19, 2012
I know it's just a beanie, but I was pleasantly surprised at how lightweight and soft the material was...perfect for our cool California nights, even in the summer. The colors were vibrant and crisp. And the price was awesome!
on January 14, 2013
Got this for my son 14yr old son for Christmas. He loves it and it fits great! Extremely fast shipping and just as the description says.
on January 13, 2014
Bought this for my son, We r big Thunder fans and he wears it all the time.

on January 9, 2014
Bought this basic beane because we thought our 11-year-old grandson wouldn't wear the one with the ball on top. We were wrong about that, but this one will get a lot of use as well.
on February 20, 2014
I've got a big head and this hat covers just about all of it. The colors are bright and the material is nice. Its thinner than some of my other winter hats so it breathes nicely.