Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: NBA Los Angeles Lakers Kobe Bryant Youth 8-20 Replica Home Jersey, Small, Gold
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on February 13, 2014
This was a Christmas gift for my Dad, the quality of this jersey is great. One comment that I would give is to get a size lager, my Dad is a pretty small fella, he is 5'6" and has a small build, the medium however was pretty tight on him.
on July 10, 2014
Bought this for my son, who really wanted a Kobe Jersey. He's happy with it, why wouldn't he be? It fits lie all of the other Addidas kid jerseys. He wears a boys extra large in everything, but Jerseys in general run a bit bigger, so all of his others and this one I buy in a large, if that helps anyone else with sizing. And I personally love the colors, but that's just because I like purple, as his mom!
on January 1, 2013
The Jersey was high quality. It was clean, in good shape, and everything I expected. The sizing seemed a little off. I was shopping for my son, and it was a little big for him. But he will grow into it, so I am very happy it was a little bigger than I expected.
on March 12, 2013
Great if your a "lakers" fan. This is a youth size, but the size 18-20 fits like a mens small. This was night for a women who wears a size small, which it provided plenty of room for a long sleeve Jersey to go underneath for practicing out hooping outside in cooler weather. The material is just like the pros, that might require a shirt/tank underneath BUT ITS NOT NECESSARY.
on December 30, 2012
excellent price, excellent fit, excellent quality - completely wash & wear, in the washer & in the dryer. It holds it shape, great shipping too
on March 28, 2014
my son is an average size 7 year old. we ordered a large and I wish we woulda bought a medium. the large is a little big but he will grow into it. My son wanted a Kobe Bryant jersey and that is exactly what he got. Great price it is just hard to order sizes. I guess glad it is too big vs. too small
on January 11, 2012
I have not seen this top myself because it was a gift for my American grandson.

It was considered one of his top Christmas gifts and he was very happy when he spoke to me about it.

If he thought it was great then it has done the job.
on June 7, 2011
I ordered this Vest for my nephew in the UK, I ordered a small as I had purchased a medium whilst in the US and that was too big, the small is incredibly small and I had to pay postage and import duty. However, on contacting Customer Services I received a full refund, (including postage and import duty), and owing to the costs involved in returning the vest, I was informed that I should keep it. This type of Customer Service restores my faith in human nature. Thank you.
on January 10, 2011
I bought this jersey for my 8 y/o daughter and I was very happy with the amount of time it took to come and it was in perfect condition! She absolutey loves it!
on August 30, 2013
Comfy fits true to size and washes up well. I dont put it in the dryer, just hang it up from the washer. It has held up well to washing and I would buy again

See 1 answered question