5.0 out of 5 stars Kobe!!!!!!!!!
This is my first NBA jersey and I cannot praise it enough. Bought it cheap and I really like it. It looks like the real thing the players use. Best buy!
Published on August 23, 2011 by pnoybuyer

2.0 out of 5 stars Swingman
I bought this as a gift for my boyfriend and didn't realize how long the Swingman jersey was! I ended up returning it. Customer service was great though!
Published on October 6, 2011 by CB

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Kobe!!!!!!!!!, August 23, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value compared to authentic, June 27, 2013
I'm normally the guy that likes getting the authentic jerseys. I own several authentic NFL jerseys to show for it and love them for the detail, construction quality, and materials used. So, when I finally decided to purchase an authentic Lakers jersey, I had the same high expectations. After all, the authentic jersey was over $200 and the swingman was far less.
However, when I got the authentic Kobe Bryant jersey, I was completely unimpressed.

The materials of the new Revolution jerseys by Adidas weren't very comfortable and were a tighter fit. I'm sure they have better technology to wick sweat away and fit tighter to make them more player friendly but for you and me joe fan, not what we're looking for as much. I wanted something more comfortable that I could wear to games and such.

I returned the authentic and decided to give the swingman a try. I was far happier when I received this one. The materials are softer and completely different from the authentic. The construction is still very good and the cut is roomier without being obnoxiously baggy. Given those things and the fact that I paid far less for this version, I am extremely happy with this jersey and highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like it, February 9, 2013
I was looking for it I found it I got and I am enjoying it to the fullest
I recommend it to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Kobe Jersey, January 30, 2013
Bought this for a great price. It's a legit Kobe jersey with all the tags. I was glad to find this jersey for a great price from a trustworthy retailer. Extremely happy with the purchase and even happier with the way the Lakers have been playing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, April 26, 2013
I bought this for my boyfriend for his birthday and he loved it! He currently has Laker's jersey but different player and this one is better quality. My favorite is the letters and numbers are not those cheap plastic ... they are very good and won't crack :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kobe now resides in Va. Beach!!, February 27, 2013
I now look like Kobe with gray hair, my game the same, on the side line watching, waiting for someone to call me in.

4.0 out of 5 stars good buy, February 15, 2013
the size small are way toooo long but it is still very good. i will highly recommend to others who wants one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kobe jersey, December 28, 2012
Bought this as a Christmas gift for my little brother and he loved it! Cheaper than the prices at any other sports store online but still good quality jersey.

2.0 out of 5 stars Swingman, October 6, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars According to him the quality is good, and it's very comfortable, July 14, 2014
Purchased as a gift for my Laker-loving husband, and he loves it. According to him the quality is good, and it's very comfortable.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›