Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 23, 2012
I'm a women and order a large size. I wasn't a fan of any of the women jackets but when I saw this one.... I fell in love with it! Yes,, it's a men's size and a lil long in arms but it fit perfectly everywhere else. It's very light weight and non bulky which is what I wanted. It is yellow so you need to be careful that you don't dirty it. My only complaint is I wish the sleeves weren't so long but I figured they would be since it's a men's jacket so if your a women or a smaller man then that will be an issue. I love you unique it is! And KOBE detailed at every turn from the front to the back and even the inside. There are no jackets out there like this one! I even went to the staple center for a game and didn't even see 1 jacket there this nice.... Highly recommend for any true Kobe/Laker fan ;)
on May 21, 2012
The first time I wore this jacket I received so many compliments. It's a must have if you're a die hard Laker fan. It's an awesome yellow so take care of it for it can easily get dirty.
on April 19, 2012
Absolutely love this jacket!!! Wore it to a Game and was the only one wearing a legendary jacket like it.