5.0 out of 5 stars GODD DEAL !!!
Published on January 28, 2012 by lola

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, but...
Published on March 28, 2012 by Mom

5.0 out of 5 stars GODD DEAL !!!, January 28, 2012
This review is from: Angelina 12-Pair Cotton V-Lace Bikini w/ 7 Assorted Colors #1262 (Apparel)
I just received these and they look very nice... I washed and dryed them and they still look good, I wore a pair today and the seem very comfortable and dont ride up I would reccomend these as of right now, you get 12 pair of panties for 20 bucks great value and they are good quality, cotton and spandex they are soft and comfortable and pretty to top it off very nice color assortment including neutral and white, TRUE TO SIZE I got the med. and I wear a 6/7 normaly and weigh 125lbs. hope this was helpful...

5.0 out of 5 stars V-Lace Panties, February 7, 2012
M&R Taylor (Northern New Mexico) - See all my reviews
Pretty panties. They are everyday cotton type panties
with the nice touch of lace on the front. Nice colors, pretty
lace and a sexy style that are comfortable. Be aware of the sizes.
I wear size Medium 6, but with these had to order the X-Large to
get the same fit.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, but..., March 28, 2012
I am 5'7 and 135lbs and I ordered the large based on the other reviewers saying that they were sized small. Today I am ordering the medium because I didn't think the underwear were that far off in the sizing and the larges seemed a little loose to me. One thing to consider is the lace, although it is pretty, it does cause a little sensitivity at the top of the thigh, but that may be because it was too loose and rubbing. We will see when the mediums arrive.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than I was expecting, March 13, 2012
I was really hesitant to purchase these due to the iffy reviews on the other styles that are carried by this company, seemed that the sizing was very "off" for them. So after about 2 months of sitting on my wishlist I decided to go for it. I'm normally a size 8 in underwear or L/XL, depending on the style and ordered an XL on these. Like I said, I was really hesitant since they said to order a size up and i'm pretty much on the cusp between L and XL, but these actually fit pretty well. The material is a lot better than I was expecting and they aren't too tight. It does not cover as much of the back as I was expecting, but that is due more so to my butt size than the undies, lol. Only real complaint is the color variety. I got 2 pairs of dark pink/purple. 1 pair of BRIGHT yellow, 1 pair of a lighter hot pink. 2 pairs of a turqiouse blue, 2 pair of heather gray, 2 pair of white and 2 pair of this peachy color. The color's are ok, just wish it had more variety and not so many repeated colors, maybe a pair of black, red and green mixed in or something. But really for the price, it's a pretty good deal

4.0 out of 5 stars Order a size up., December 10, 2011
These don't fit true to size. I ordered size large. I'm about an 8/10 (m). Very comfortable and good quality for the price. I would purchase again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great product at great price!! BUT RUNS SMALLLLLL, February 28, 2013
i liked every single detail about these bikinis, nice colors..very nice material-recommended but order bigger

Great product at great price!! just go bigger..
also seller was great.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but fragile, January 27, 2013
They fit well, feel nice and are comfortable overall, but after 2 washes (gentle, in a bag, like I've always washed my lacy underwear) they started to fray around the edges.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, decent colors, December 10, 2012
I usually wear size 6m but because of other reviewers, I ordered 1 size up; The quality is good and the colors are all solid and the design is pretty. I gave 4 star instead of 5 because they are still a little tight. In a couple of weeks I will order 2 sizes up and get extra large. The price is excellent considering quality and beauty.

1.0 out of 5 stars total waste of money, December 9, 2012
I should have known better than to purchase undies on Amazon. I'm tiny and these things were super small, uncomfortable and the lacey part is the front is borderline painful. Waste of money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nicely made but runs small, December 6, 2012
C. Frost (Virginia, USA) - See all my reviews
I should have ordered up in size but if they had fit, I would say this is a good pack to buy! They are very well made, soft and with a cute lace detail. I do think they run small (just slightly) and would say to order up a size. Over all, great product and a must buy!