5.0 out of 5 stars Great tights.
First of all, these are TIGHTS. Don't confuse these with leggings, which hold the overall approximate length and only stretch somewhat. These are tights; they are closer to hosiery than leggings. When you pull them on, the crotch SHOULD only go about halfway up the thighs. You then treat them like hosiery, even though the material is thicker. That is, gently and...
Published 21 months ago by S. Ulmet

2.0 out of 5 stars Not warm
These tights aren't very warm at all. I can only wear them in 50-55 degree weather max. They also collect dust and other particles quickly which are hard to get off the material. They are comfortable but definitely not "super warm" as the title claims.
Published on February 7, 2012 by Ashley

‹ Previous | 1 2 325 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work at all., December 23, 2012
I nearly froze my butt off wearing these and I had wool stockings on under them! Don't waste the money on them.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, October 28, 2012
I bought these tights because a lot of reviews said they were warm and I wanted more layers for the winter and a cute color never hurts. I bought the purple color, true to the picture you see, very pretty. However, the brushed interior, to me, feels just a little scratchy. Not to the point that I won't wear them, but they aren't the softest. I found some tights by xhilaration (you can find at Target)that are fleece lined, super warm, and really cute. I'd recommend you try them out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but attract cat hair like crazy, January 12, 2012
I really like these stockings, they are cute and warm. However, after only wearing them once it appears they are already thinning out in two spots. They also attract cat hair like crazy. Overall, a good buy for the price. I would just recommend inspecting it closely before wearing so you get a chance to return it if it looks like its going to tear.

2.0 out of 5 stars They just don't last..., February 22, 2012
This review is from: Angelina Brushed Interior Thermal Tights, #009 (Apparel)
The fit of these tights is very comfortable -- I have an hourglass figure and sometimes tights are, well, a little too tight around the hip and thigh area. However, after wearing these just one time, they started piling and fibers were coming off them. I can't imagine what would happen if I tried to wash them.

1.0 out of 5 stars WAY too small and tight, December 8, 2013
These were way, way too small and tight, even though I bought the size recommended by their guidelines. I couldn't even pull them on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, October 31, 2013
I generally avoid buying clothing items online but I had a really hard time last winter finding affordable, warm tights. I bought this item and it has been sitting in my drawer since last winter. I finally got the change to open them up and try them this week. They fit me perfect on my size 5 frame (I saw another review saying they fit her size 16 frame as well). They are nice and warm but didn't make me sweat. :) I wore them all day and they were very comfortable. I snag every pair of tights or hose I have ever purchased and generally on the first wear (stupid rings) I did snag these but they did not create a run. I am very happy and will be getting more colors.

1.0 out of 5 stars barely brushed, December 11, 2012
as a big fan of fleece lined tight/leggings, these do not compare. barely brushed, not warm. just basically thick tights.

3.0 out of 5 stars Inconsistent product, December 22, 2013
This review is from: Angelina Brushed Interior Thermal Tights, #009 (Apparel)
I was a bit skeptical about the one size fit all, but I bought the purple ones, and those were super soft and warm and stretchy and fit well. So I bought the six pack of black ones. What is odd about these is that some are super soft warm stretchy and comfy, and some are so tight that I have to fight to get them on, and aren't nearly as soft, and they are too long - they extend well past my waist up practically to my bra. I'd rate the soft stretchy comfy ones that fit well five stars, and the other ones two stars.

2.0 out of 5 stars These are not thermal tights, December 9, 2013
They are just regular opaque tights, not sweater or thermal like advertised. They also look/feel super cheap and are itchy. I would not recommend getting these.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent tights but not quite what I was expecting, December 6, 2013
Well for starters, these tights came up when I searched for "fleece-lined tights", so I was looking for something pretty warm, kind of heavy, and very soft. I absolutely hate regular tights of any kind. These fall somewhere in the middle. I will keep them, and they fit perfectly fine (I am 5'7" and the length is just about spot on for me), but they were not exactly what I hoped they would be. I should have expected that "brushed interior" would not be the same as fleece but I let myself hope. They are fairly soft, more so than a regular style, but not something that I, as a tights-hater, will want to wear for the duration of a workday. They are also not quite as heavy as I imagined but aren't a far stretch, and they are almost totally opaque (except in the knee area, which I think is common). Bear in mind that if you are accustomed to wearing stockings or tights of any kind, you will probably like these just fine and think they're soft and cozy. I just happen to picky on this subject, so if you are too, just make sure the style you purchase actually has "fleece-lined" somewhere in the description. I won't mind wearing these with a dress or skirt for an evening out, and I don't have buyer's remorse, so there is no real complaint here, and they were by no means expensive, so all in all I feel okay about this purchase - but I will keep searching for a pair that serves all my needs.

‹ Previous | 1 2 325 | Next ›