Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Angelina Lace Footed Tights, #5290_83
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 13, 2012
pros:
very cute
sturdy enough to not rip
excellent fit (I got a small, Im 5'3'' 120lbs)
shipped in perfect time
cons:
they were kind of itchy at first, but I was wearing them under ripped jeans, and after a while they stopped.

all in all a good product. 4/5 for the initial itchiness.
on June 21, 2016
I made a romper Catwoman costume for Comiccon, but I still wanted to cover up my legs a bit more while staying cool. I decided on lace tights and I bought these and another pair at a department store. The department store pair of lace tights were much thinner than these and more see through. I liked that these were thicker, covered more of the legs, and was still very cool. These looked great with my Catwoman costume and I'm sure I'll be wearing them for everyday wear whether under a pair of shorts or with a dress.
on October 22, 2012
It's pretty but way too loose for me, I'm not like skinny but still it won't wrap around my legs as tight as other stockings. but the floral lace is beautiful as i expected.
on November 15, 2012
I really like this pair of tights. They are well made and I don't think they're going to rip anytime soon. They needed to be stretched out a little bit but thats ok. I know I have a little more "junk in the trunk" as they say. Overall, really nice.
on November 6, 2014
Had looked everywhere for lace footless tights to wear over red leggings. Finally found what I needed on Amazon. Oh yes! They really can make your outfit pop! I would recommend these for sure. Great fit and good price.
on February 25, 2013
I love wearing these tights! They're very comfortable, and they match almost any of my skirts. The waistband rides a little high on the hips, but it's not so tight that it's uncomfortable. They add a nice flare to a simple outfit, and they keep my legs warmer in the winter. Great buy.
on November 10, 2013
These are my favorite tights but buy a bigger size to be on the safe size. Maybe i'm just too curvy for the tights but certain parts fit weird and I wish I would have gotten a bigger size to make up for this. Over than that, these tights are durable and destined to turn heads ;)
on March 16, 2013
not what i expected i wanted it to be thinker the material but it was thin. if you have long legs i dont think these will fit. im 5'5 and they dont fully fit in the upper area...
on February 17, 2013
These are super fun and cute! The only thing I dislike about it is that they are very itchy and not very comfy.
on November 8, 2012
I received my lace tights today and when I pulled them out of their packaging, I thought they looked a little big!
But no, they are PERFECT!
They fit great, they seem to be sturdy and look like they will last for a long time.
I can't wait to wear them out!