5.0 out of 5 stars I'm going to buy them in every color
I've had the black leggings for a while. First off, FYI (never having worn leggings before, this was like discovering fire) -- you have to put them on the same way you would put on pantyhose, rolling down and pulling up. Not sure how to describe that. If you try to just put them on like pants, you will fail, at least if you have thunder thighs like I do.

I'm...
Published on January 11, 2013 by MomMomMommy

1.0 out of 5 stars Itchy
These itch like bad panty hose. They are NOT leggings - they are tights. You can completely see through them and they feel scratchy and really cheap. I am a size 6 and disagree with the "one size fits all" claim that these are making. If you are looking for comfortable leggings, these are not the item you are looking for.
Published on January 10, 2013 by JKA

‹ Previous | 16 7 892 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh, March 13, 2014
This review is from: Angelina Full-Length Seamless Leggings (Apparel)
These feel like cheap nylons. They are grainy in texture, and are see through in the upper thighs and bottom. More like footless tights than leggings. I'll keep them for the price, but I wouldn't order any more. I order a pair in black, and one in caramel. They color selection is the highlight to this brand (only ones I found the caramel color) and the only reason to order them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, February 27, 2014
I am 8 months pregnant 185 pounds 5.6ft and the leggings fit great. I will be buying more in different colors.

1.0 out of 5 stars See through Leggings, February 26, 2014
The fabric feels cheap and they are not comfortable. Though biggest complaint is you can see through them. We are returning them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Have not riceved any of these mentioned orders., February 25, 2014
Have not riceved this product. I have not reiceved the Snow Ankle boots with faux fur. I recieved the other orders promptly, but not these two items.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Leggings...definitely pantyhose/tights, February 23, 2014
Cee Joy (Dallas, Texas) - See all my reviews
I returned this product because they were just thick tights. It doesn't have the material to be considered a legging or to be worn as such. Not pleased. I guess I will continue to look for brown leggings. Again, these are nylon and they are tights.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter Loves These, February 22, 2014
These leggings fit great and are very comfortable to wear. They are very durable and don't snag. We have the black color and they look great with long sweaters and big sweatshirts and have become a staple for the teenagers. They look great with boots too!

The Angelina full length leggings fit my daughter perfectly and they are really comfortable and easy to move in without feeling too tight.

Neport products are a great value and the quality of their products is great. I've enjoyed every product from them that I've tried. These leggings are no exception. The are comfortable, inexpensive and we've had no problems with split seams or fraying and they fit great.

1.0 out of 5 stars Smelly, February 13, 2014
This review is from: Angelina Full-Length Seamless Leggings (Apparel)
Leggings had a strong chemical that was still present after several washings. I have never been able to wear them.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT seamless, February 12, 2014
B. Jen (United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Angelina Full-Length Seamless Leggings (Apparel)
For a product advertised as seamless, there sure is a big seam running up the inside of one leg and down the other. Which is exactly where 2 big runs/rips started. The very first time I wore them. Unless you're in the market for disposable clothes, avoid these.

4.0 out of 5 stars They're Queen Sized so...., February 11, 2014
I'm a big chick, so basically nothing that I put on will ever "wow" me, but these do exactly what I want them to. True to size, might be a lil too shiny, but no big deal. I got them to do some layering under dresses in moderate weather (San Fran in Feb). Like them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable fit, February 9, 2014
They are very comfortable and fit great as long as you order a larger size. Luckily I did ordered a size up from I would usually wear.

‹ Previous | 16 7 892 | Next ›