5.0 out of 5 stars I'm going to buy them in every color
I've had the black leggings for a while. First off, FYI (never having worn leggings before, this was like discovering fire) -- you have to put them on the same way you would put on pantyhose, rolling down and pulling up. Not sure how to describe that. If you try to just put them on like pants, you will fail, at least if you have thunder thighs like I do.

I'm...
Published 18 months ago by MomMomMommy

1.0 out of 5 stars Itchy
These itch like bad panty hose. They are NOT leggings - they are tights. You can completely see through them and they feel scratchy and really cheap. I am a size 6 and disagree with the "one size fits all" claim that these are making. If you are looking for comfortable leggings, these are not the item you are looking for.
Published 18 months ago by JKA

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm going to buy them in every color, January 11, 2013

I'm 5'2" and was size 18 when I started wearing the black leggings. They were snug. Aforementioned thunder thighs had the leggings at probably the upper edge of the fit range. And they don't really get stretched out like jeans; the amount of tension in the fabric remains consistent for me even at the end of the day. Now that I've lost some pregnancy weight and am down to a 14/16, they are not as snug, but still form-fitting, like magic. I have a short torso; the leggings reach up to my navel with plenty of stretch around the hips, and I have yet to have a problem with them rolling down.

These leggings are fantastic. They provide enough coverage/warmth for me to be able to wear my skirts in the winter. I'd say below about 25*F I start wishing they were lined, but I don't stay out in the cold long enough for that to matter.

I have run them through the washer (I don't remember if this is recommended, so be aware that I might be going against the care instructions) many times. Sometimes I hang dry, other times I toss them in with my other clothes on low heat, just making sure there's nothing else in the wash that might snag them. They have worn really well and are still going strong. I have had to lint-roll them a few times. It helps to wash and dry them inside out to keep lint at bay.

They finally got them back in stock in the gray, so I ordered those, and the gray color is SUPER nice. It's a lovely dark gray. Pretty true to the color I see in the photo on my screen now. The very first time I put them on, I was headed out the door when I turned around to grab something and accidentally stepped on my cat, who had sneaked up behind me. She clawed at me instantly, poor thing, and I was so upset thinking I'd ruined my new leggings before I even got to wear them out of the house, but they didn't even snag! No runs, nothing. I ran and put a bandage on the cat scratch underneath before any blood could get on the leggings, but my leg was the only thing that sustained any damage. Kitty was fine, too. So I'm now a customer for life as long as Angelina manufactures these leggings, and I'll be trying other products of theirs. Seriously, for the price of these, vs. the price of a good pair of nylons? No contest where longevity and durability concerned.

These would NOT be good as "pants," at least not if you are on the upper half of the size range -- I would never wear them without a skirt over my backside and upper thighs. It's possible a small person might be able to get away with it. While the leggings are not see-through when they are stretched taut at the upper edge of the fit range, they are a little bit shiny, I suppose from the Spandex or whatnot being exposed more to the light. So this is an issue on the upper thighs and rear end/hips, not below that.

These leggings are soft to the hand, very pleasant to wear and feel, not at all scratchy or uncomfortable like nylon pantyhose can be on thunder thighs, yet just as form-fitting, but with plenty of stretch and give. They're just about perfect. I said in the review title that I'm going to buy them in every color ... okay, so I wouldn't have much use for yellow leggings, personally, but I have my eye on several other colors for sure, and maybe even those new fishnet style ones, rrrawr. They're such a great price. Love 'em.

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what i was looking for, October 6, 2012
I'm 5'11" and 180 lbs, these are a great fit! They stay up and are exactly what I was looking for! I'm going to buy another pair!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable Coverage!, October 4, 2012
This review is from: Angelina Full-Length Seamless Leggings (Apparel)
"These are so comfortable and fit great! I am a size 12 in pants and have great big 42" hips and I am 5'9" and they fit perfectly. They don't stretch so much that they become see through like some leggings. There are seams on the inside of the legs, but none on the outside. Definitely worth 10 dollars. Will be buying in more colors!"

5.0 out of 5 stars If you want the best of the best, get THESE!, January 6, 2013
Ok folks, at 121 lbs., and 5’6”, you'd think buying LEGGINS wouldn't be difficult but it is... Or was. I've bought TONS of brands of LEGGINS over the years, everything from Hanes To Faded Glory, to Fruit of the Loom. All were short of my expectations. Either they were too short in length, crushed my behind, gathered too tight in the crotch, or grew fuzz balls after repeated washings. I tried all cotton, ones with polyester and spandex blend and mixed fibers. Basically, I wasted my $ until I found these. Without doubt, they're THE BEST fit, best price, and best customer service (arrived in only 3 days). Two features really stand out: seamless, because I HATE PANTY LINES! and the other: they have extra fabric where your bum fits into so it's not crushed flat like a pancake. at 52, my husband still thinks I'm hot, and with just these on, he chases me around the house! Grin.

I bought TEN pairs and am saving this URL in my favorites for quick access for future orders. Yeah! The search for high-quality, good-priced, excellent-fit LEGGINS is OVER! I love these!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing stretch leggings, February 5, 2013
Bernice A. Drake "~Ancora Imparo~" (Columbia, SC, USA and Franks Eddy Belize) - See all my reviews
I wouldn't be revealing this personal info, but it might help someone decide. I wasn't going to buy these leggings because the description said that they fit up to size 18 for women. I knew that I needed more like a 26 to 28 because of the size of my butt. I'm 5'1", 264 pounds, with a very pear shaped body. (I was pear shaped even when I was 105 pounds.) I decided to order one pair to try them, because the company had said to order anyway and to give them feedback. They arrived very quickly. When I took them out of the package and saw how skinny they were, I thought that I might as well just give them to my very skinny son to use as long underwear for cold weather. But, then I thought that I should at least try to get into them, so that I could give feedback. To my amazement, they pulled on easily, without tearing, without being too tight, and were quite comfortable. I was wearing a caftan at the time (one of my favorite outfits) and these were perfect under them. I immediately stopped feeling chilly and was also much less self-conscious. They helped me feel more completely dressed. They look good with some long tunics I have as well. At my weight and age, I wouldn't be wearing them with a short tunic or blouse, but they would be fine for that with a younger or skinnier person. I've worn them for several days now and they are holding up fine. They are very comfortable and don't tend to slide down at all. I will be buying more of them in different colors as soon as I finish this review.

1.0 out of 5 stars Itchy, January 10, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Tights not leggings, April 20, 2013
Kwaala (Wisconsin USA) - See all my reviews
These were more like tights than leggings. Could not wear them alone. And they were ITCHY! I would not recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and not real leggings, May 22, 2013
I was looking for leggings that would be comfortable for yoga and are durable and suitable to wear in public. These are not any of those things. They are more like pantyhose or tights than leggings. The size-fits all should have tipped me off that these were meant for plus size women. They don't stay up and are baggy in the crotch. I should have been more careful!

1.0 out of 5 stars See thru and not one size fits all, May 20, 2013
See thru and black lettering on front and back insides. They aren't a one size fits all. I'm a 6 and they are too big but are especially loose around my calves.

5.0 out of 5 stars LeggingsI, January 16, 2013
This review is from: Angelina Full-Length Seamless Leggings (Apparel)
I got my leggings today came fast i try leggings on fit me well
I order gray & brown i like the colors.
I'm 5/9 tall leggings made for tall people they stay in place when you walk
Leggings did not fall down well buy again.

Angelina Full-Length Seamless Leggings