Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on September 11, 2013
These work great with loafers and sneakers, but cover somewhat too much of the toe if you are shopping for something to wear with a flat or slipper. They aren't as thin as some brands I have purchased and the silicon keeps the socks gripped in place even through 100 degree Texas days.
on March 15, 2014
I love them. I noticed my sister had some similar socks she would wear with her ballet flats. Being a prime amazon member I went to the web rather than the store. I came across these. I love the selection of color, reasonably priced product. They've got some spongy webbing-? pad on the inside of the heel and DO NOT SLIP OFF! I've worn these mainly with my Lorelli Merrel shoes but have kept them on when a emergency moment comes my way and need to slip on my farm boots. My farm boots would be the ultimate test and again, they don't slip off. The pad, even though I'm not sure if it would be accurately referred to as a "pad", on the inside of the heel is the deciphering factor without this they surely would fail to stay on. The "pad" is non irritating and not cumbersome. I highly recommend these for usage when using ballet flats, slip on tenni-shoes, etc.
on July 1, 2013
I looked high and low for cotton liners with no polyester until finding these. They fit great, thin and stretchy with plenty of room in the toe, and they do stay put at the heel. Would be five stars except for the seam near the top of the toe area, which can be bothersome depending on the shoe.
on August 12, 2013
I ordered the biggest size (I have size 10 narrow feet), and the socks fit snugly, but the elastic band digs into my foot.

OK for short wear, not comfortable for all day.

Otherwise, nice quality material and really do not show.
on February 21, 2014
It never slips. Works well with TOMS and LOAFERS.
Doesn't change form after washing.

It's a perfect product for me!
on May 21, 2015
review image review image
on December 16, 2013
It drives me crazy to wear shoes without socks, but I don't always want my socks to show. I've never had a pair that actually stayed on for more than an hour or so - by the time I got to work the back of the sock would be rolling down. These are a happy exception to my previous experiences. I will only purchase this brand going forward.
on August 20, 2013
I bought these for my friend who couldn't find cotton booties anywhere. She absolutely loves these, and the heel grip is a great idea.
on July 22, 2013
its pretty good except a little small for my feet (i am a size 8) even with the larger size
on July 7, 2013
Very low profile. Can't imagine them showing
in any shoe. I wear them with my Sperrys and they are perfect. Sometimes slip a little.